ADVERTISEMENT

CUSA bowl games

topminer

All Star
Sep 5, 2003
After the FAU and LaTech blowout wins, the conference (overall) is looking good in their bowl appearances. Whether it is a win in a "weaker" bowl or not, UTEP football needs to "get with the program" and follow suit.

Well, at least we don't have to hear "I want to model our program after Rice" crud anymore. Damn that used drive me insane every time I heard Kugler say that on TV or radio.

I would wish it was more like La Tech. They're competitive every year and most years in the hunt for at least the division title.

Well, at least we don't have to hear "I want to model our program after Rice" crud anymore. Damn that used drive me insane every time I heard Kugler say that on TV or radio.

I would wish it was more like La Tech. They're competitive every year and most years in the hunt for at least the division title.

I most certainly would be pleased to have us follow the La Tech model—a true “more with less.” They have half the student body and are situated in Inconspicuous Ruston, yet they fare quite well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT