ADVERTISEMENT

CUSA Bowl Season

Right. Articles I've read mention Marshall having a six game bowl winning streak and La. Tech having a five game bowl streak. Things are looking up in C-USA.

What teams did CUSA beat in those games?Any over Top 25 teams? What were the TV ratings? Do bowl winning streaks bring the conference more money or exposure?

Touche. I already know the answers to those questions. Just seeing if someone would try to justify CUSA
Why don't you justify buying a ticket to see a CUSA game 1st?

It must be hard trying to be an ass all the time, but I have give you credit because you pretty much have it down. How hard are you trying to be stupid?

Last edited:
What teams did CUSA beat in those games?Any over Top 25 teams? What were the TV ratings? Do bowl winning streaks bring the conference more money or exposure?
They beat their opponents from other conferences on national television. Afterwards, analysts discussed the victories of the various CUSA teams.

Why don't you justify buying a ticket to see a CUSA game 1st?

It must be hard trying to be an ass all the time, but I have give you credit because you pretty much have it down. How hard are you trying to be stupid?

I had season tickets this year, and have seen many CUSA games. Why don’t you try to expect more from UTEP instead of just taking it, year after year, after year?

Reactions: John 100
I had season tickets this year, and have seen many CUSA games. Why don’t you try to expect more from UTEP instead of just taking it, year after year, after year?
WTF?! You bought season tickets? And you are telling ME to expect more. I don't have season tickets. Please explain to us all how in the hell this makes any sense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT