ADVERTISEMENT

Dana Dimel?

UTEP should have offered Sarkisian the job! Hell, if it worked out for FAU........

oh+well+2.gif

“Dimel leaves behind a polarizing legacy at K-State. He helped the Wildcats reach eight consecutive bowl games and win a Big 12 championship during his most recent stint in Manhattan, but his play-calling was unpopular with many fans this of late because of its reliance on quarterback keepers, which has led to numerous injuries at the position.

Still, he coordinated several potent offenses over the years, particularly in 2011 and 2012 with Heisman trophy finalist Collin Klein at quarterback and then again with strong-armed passer Jake Waters. Under Dimel, the Wildcats have regularly excelled at running the ball, limiting mistakes, avoiding turnovers and winning time of possession.”

http://www.kansas.com/sports/college/big-12/kansas-state/article188436959.html

Reactions: axingfools1
Has anyone seen any billboards welcoming Dimel to El Paso? I was in Houston over the weekend and saw some welcoming Bloomgren to RICE.

Has anyone seen any billboards welcoming Dimel to El Paso? I was in Houston over the weekend and saw some welcoming Bloomgren to RICE.
Hey, I got a nickname for him to put on a billboard!

"WELCOME, DIMEBAG DIMEL TO UTEP!"

Z5BnzoK.gif

What?! It's a compliment to be named after this metal badass (May he RIP)!

He doesn't officially move to El Paso until December 16, so it would be nice if UTEP did that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT