ADVERTISEMENT

Deion Hankins

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
Is he better than Aaron Jones? What is Utep chances?

Last edited:
Is he better than Aaron Jones? What is Utep changes?
He is a 2019 prospect so I think if Kugler is successful with his running style of football then UTEP has a chance. Texas Tech already offered which is tough for UTEP to compete for recruits.

"Into the distance a ribbon of black
Stretched to the point of no turning back
A flight of fancy on a windswept field
Standing alone my senses reeled
A fatal attraction holding me fast how
Can I escape this irresistible grasp?"-Learning to Fly; Pink Floyd

I don't know about Tech, but go and fly!

He's going to be the best player to ever come out of El Paso at the RB position. He is one of the leading rushers in the nation as a sophomore and a straight A student ranked 2nd in his class.

He will have all of the academic universities offering him as well. The best hope for UTEP is that they offered early and the fact that Hankins is very close to his family.

One of the best RB's in the 2019 RB class and a straight A student ranked 2nd in his class means UTEP's chances are zero. Its just matter of time before UT gives him an offer. I would love for him to play at UTEP but its just not going to happen when the kid starts receiving offers from big time P5 football schools. UTEP's only chance to land him would be if he has qualifying issues but that isn't going to be the case with this kid.

Reactions: UTEP05
One of the best RB's in the 2019 RB class and a straight A student ranked 2nd in his class means UTEP's chances are zero. Its just matter of time before UT gives him an offer. I would love for him to play at UTEP but its just not going to happen when the kid starts receiving offers from big time P5 football schools. UTEP's only chance to land him would be if he has qualifying issues but that isn't going to be the case with this kid.
OR, if the Miners start WINNING and Packing the Sun Bowl! Let's hope he and his parents are big time Miner fans and want him to pick up where Jones left off!!! \m/;):p

Andre Jones ring a bell? Boy I don't envy this young man. Demons probably already swirling around him.

This kid seems to have a healthy environment surrounding him, much like the Jones brothers. I'm pretty much assuming that due to his grades. Andre lacked that support and already had baggage before arriving at UT. Hopefully this winds up a good story wherever he goes.

This kid seems to have a healthy environment surrounding him, much like the Jones brothers. I'm pretty much assuming that due to his grades. Andre lacked that support and already had baggage before arriving at UT. Hopefully this winds up a good story wherever he goes.

Nothing better from a parent than "I love you, son, but if you do that again I will whip your ass" to show your teenage son that their immortality can come soon at the ripe ol' age of 16. With local moms, it called "The Chancla".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT