ADVERTISEMENT

Does Rich Rod get fired if he loses to UTEP?

FeralFelidae

MI Miner Maniac
Sep 1, 2003
Those of you wanting Rich Rod to be UTEP's next coach should be cheering hard for UTEP tonight. If UTEP wins, I think it's a fair bet that Rich Rod will be available next season and you will get your wish.

Yeah but then on the other side of the coin Kugler gets a lifetime extension for beating Arizona.
Even if it's his only victory of the season? It'll be like that year UTEP upset BYU: it was their only victory of the season. It's one of the universe's ultimate mysteries.

Those of you wanting Rich Rod to be UTEP's next coach should be cheering hard for UTEP tonight. If UTEP wins, I think it's a fair bet that Rich Rod will be available next season and you will get your wish.
We have a new AD and RR's buyout is in the neighborhood of $6 mil so I'd be surprised if he gets fired in season. However, the overwhelming majority thinks he's gone right after the ASU game.

Even if it's his only victory of the season? It'll be like that year UTEP upset BYU: it was their only victory of the season. It's one of the universe's ultimate mysteries.
The rest of the season wouldn't be taken into consideration. Bob already wrote the contract it's ready for SK to sign immediately after the game.

We have a new AD and RR's buyout is in the neighborhood of $6 mil so I'd be surprised if he gets fired in season. However, the overwhelming majority thinks he's gone right after the ASU game.

They think the same of Todd Graham at ASU. Both programs will, more than likely, be searching for new head coaches after the season.

Could probably add all pac 12 schools will be looking for new coaches.

The rest of the season wouldn't be taken into consideration. Bob already wrote the contract it's ready for SK to sign immediately after the game.
Still is on his way out and Kugker is gone after season 100% unless they make a miracle happen and win 6 games

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT