ADVERTISEMENT

El Paso Airport gripe

unihorn

MI Miner Maniac
Dec 1, 2007
The fake cops that won’t let you park but for a minute to drop off/pick up passengers are complete Nazis. I never see anything like them at other airports.

Oh, and I’m pissed at them for letting Butterfield Trail go to seed.

Rant over.

Reactions: kickballpro and Rot
Uni, you are absolutely right! You give some people a little power and they act like the Gestapo. These people are the equivalent of mall cops. You don’t see that at any major airport like DFW or Washington Reagan.

Reactions: unihorn
I get it, they are a little overzealous, but at the same time if they weren’t there you know idiots would park and walk away from their vehicles. When I go to Los Angeles I usually fly into Long Beach Airport. They usually have 1 cop out there handing out tickets because people illegally park in the front of the airport.

I get it, they are a little overzealous, but at the same time if they weren’t there you know idiots would park and walk away from their vehicles. When I go to Los Angeles I usually fly into Long Beach Airport. They usually have 1 cop out there handing out tickets because people illegally park in the front of the airport.
LAX has none of these meter maids.

Reactions: kickballpro
So now there are no drop off zones at the airport? Or are they not allowing you to park there for loner than a couple of minutes?

The fake cops that won’t let you park but for a minute to drop off/pick up passengers are complete Nazis. I never see anything like them at other airports.

Oh, and I’m pissed at them for letting Butterfield Trail go to seed.

Rant over.

Just drop and move and dont take forever. They just doing their job. Rules are there for a reason.

Just drop and move and dont take forever. They just doing their job. Rules are there for a reason.
There is a waiting lot around the block. I don’t think people know they can wait there so they’re not waiting at the curb for too long.

Most other airports have a departures level and an arrivals level. Guess sharing the level means shorter time to do either one????

There is a waiting lot around the block. I don’t think people know they can wait there so they’re not waiting at the curb for too long.

The person must not be important enough if you going to just drop off on curve. That's what Taxis do. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT