ADVERTISEMENT

Fans to Get First Look at UTEP Basketball Teams on Oct. 10

Football is on its off- week, Shawn Mendes concert will be setting up at the DHC.
http://www.utepspecialevents.com/calendar/326-shawn-mendes
Why can they not have this at Memorial Gym instead?

Makes sense because of the concert, but why at 6 P.M.?

They could have done it on October 20 at night because the football game @LA Tech is in the afternoon.

Or why not before the UAB football game on October 27 to get more fans to show up?

I could be wrong, but a lot of people get off of work at 5 P.M. It's going to be hard to get people to show up at 6 P.M.

I loved when they had these scrimmages in Memorial Gym. Maybe everybody should tweet Senter, but unfortunately he won't respond.

This quote just make me laugh that there are "limited" amount of seats.

I would imagine since they’re offering “special pricing” if you buy that day, they are just covering their ass. You know if 6,000 just magically wanted to buy season tickets on that day. Rest assured, pictures of this event will be hard to come by, as it will be sparsely attended.

Reactions: El Paso Is Great
I would imagine since they’re offering “special pricing” if you buy that day, they are just covering their ass. You know if 6,000 just magically wanted to buy season tickets on that day. Rest assured, pictures of this event will be hard to come by, as it will be sparsely attended.

Senter will surely tweet that the DHC was rocking!!

Reactions: KaneFan29
Marketing under Senter has definitely improved! Go Miners!

Plus tailgating too! Senter took a picture with 10 people and has put it in his mind that tailgating is alive and well.

He also lied and said that over 3,000 students attended the NMSU game and that's just laughable that he thinks that.

Reactions: KaneFan29
This guy just reeks of shovel head and of course his buddy epchihuahua is there to stroke his knob.

I just got an e-mail back from the season ticket office and they don't know what the "special pricing" is.

Last year they offered season tickets for $99.

Since Senter likes to make things up he will tweet this photo and say it was taken at the scrimmage.

wtexas0500.jpg

Senter just needs 20 people to show up to the Don and he can say more people came to the UTEP player meet and greet than the last Chihuahuas playoff game.

As far as limited seats go, that is the case. The student section at the DHC is about 2k seats. Add to that 4k in renewed season tickets and half of the DHC is already taken. Are there still plenty of tickets? YES, but they are limited.

As far as limited seats go, that is the case. The student section at the DHC is about 2k seats. Add to that 4k in renewed season tickets and half of the DHC is already taken. Are there still plenty of tickets? YES, but they are limited.

Having 50% open is not “limited” when we’re talking about 12,000. UTEP is dumb for even having putting that wording in there. UTEP doesn’t sell out season tickets when they’re winning, let alone coming off the season they just had. Fans aren’t going to buy the limited BS, when there’s a shitload available.

Reactions: El Paso Is Great
Having 50% open is not “limited” when we’re talking about 12,000. UTEP is dumb for even having putting that wording in there. UTEP doesn’t sell out season tickets when they’re winning, let alone coming off the season they just had. Fans aren’t going to buy the limited BS, when there’s a shitload available.
giphy.gif

The prime seats are limited. It will not be easy to find seats in the first 10 rows. I would also add that seats in the sections on the center of the court will be limited as well. Yes there are plenty of tickets but the prime seats are limited.

Reactions: EPTUTEP
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT