ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite C-USA memory?? 🥹🥹🥹

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
For me anytime Utep played Memphis in basketball. Beating them in Memphis was epic. Beating them with Memphis players was priceless. After that wasn't the American conference created? Memphis probably got so mad they didn't want anything to do with Utep.

It is u bummer Utep never got to host a CUSA football championship game. 😠😠😠

Those Memphis hoops matches with CDR and Derrick Rose versus Stefon Jackson. UAB hoop games.

The first CUSA game in 2005. It was on Friday, on ESPN, Jordan Palmer versus Kolb. Got the come from behind, OT W 44-41. That stadium was buzzin!

Reactions: MinerManiac
Those Memphis hoops matches with CDR and Derrick Rose versus Stefon Jackson. UAB hoop games.

The first CUSA game in 2005. It was on Friday, on ESPN, Jordan Palmer versus Kolb. Got the come from behind, OT W 44-41. That stadium was buzzin!
That was a Friday? I wasn’t even an undergrad yet, I still remember Demps closing that game out and the crowd erupting louder than anything I have heard since

Whatever needs to be done to pay the bills. Would you know anything about that? 🤡
What is that even supposed to mean? Yes, I do work, pay bills and taxes, and do donate to the different academic and athletic programs.

Which, if I have a soapbox, y’all need to make it to a volleyball sometime. Get used to the gym and the seats, figure out where you want to sit because we’re hosting the CUSA tournament here. The ladies are our most successful Miner team this academic year and could really use your support.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT