ADVERTISEMENT

Why does UTEP promote Western Kentucky, very weird

TenaciousD

Rookie
Jun 28, 2001
El Paso, TX
If you notice on the North Entrance to the Don, 2 things

1) Banners of current and former C-USA schools are hanging, however while UTEP is the same size as all the others, WKU is probably 30% larger and featured centered among all the schools. Maybe the guy who placed the order was a WKU alum and pulled a fast one? Did Jim Senter lose a bet with WKU AD?

2) Banners still have Marshall, ODU, Southern Miss. Why not have BYU, Utah, Arizona, TCU, and Colorado State among others in that case and just show all former conference mates? Was that the intent or are we just lazy to update the banners?

Reactions: Roy_Bigwood_05
I'm putting my money on indifference and laziness.
indifference.png

If you notice on the North Entrance to the Don, 2 things

1) Banners of current and former C-USA schools are hanging, however while UTEP is the same size as all the others, WKU is probably 30% larger and featured centered among all the schools. Maybe the guy who placed the order was a WKU alum and pulled a fast one? Did Jim Senter lose a bet with WKU AD?

2) Banners still have Marshall, ODU, Southern Miss. Why not have BYU, Utah, Arizona, TCU, and Colorado State among others in that case and just show all former conference mates? Was that the intent or are we just lazy to update the banners?
My question would be why were they installed on the concourse instead of where the banners are located?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT