ADVERTISEMENT

Felix Chavez Whereabouts??

utep*miner

All Star
Dec 5, 2004
Anyone know why Felix Chavez who covers high school sports is not active anymore for el paso times or on his twitter? His last post was the 29th for the Sun Bowl. Just wondering if all is okay.

Reactions: Sports Talk Carlos
While we're on such milk carton topics, can the old regulars on here who know well how recruiting and the business of (UTEP) college sports come back?

Thank you. Carry on.

Im still there (Bishopminer). Excellent info but not much conversation..
Nice. I’ve always enjoyed your comments over there. I had no idea that was you. Do you play chess or how did you come up with that handle name?

While we're on such milk carton topics, can the old regulars on here who know well how recruiting and the business of (UTEP) college sports come back?

Thank you. Carry on.

This place has become “Drama Queen Central” to spend much time on here. That’s saying a lot since this site began as a Darren Hunt project in 2001.

This place has become “Drama Queen Central” to spend much time on here. That’s saying a lot since this site began as a Darren Hunt project in 2001.
Does Darren still post on this site? I remember when Darren worked as a news paper reporter. He always had great info on UTEP athletics and asked the tough questions. Does days are long gone.

Does Darren still post on this site? I remember when Darren worked as a news paper reporter. He always had great info on UTEP athletics and asked the tough questions. Does days are long gone.

I think he left after the toilet bowl incident at the sun bowl. One drunken night rant that he posted here.

He’s a big Chihuahuas fan, but hasn’t posted anything on Twitter recently. I remember Darren getting arrested on the freeway by EPPD on camera.

I think he left after the toilet bowl incident at the sun bowl. One drunken night rant that he posted here.

That was actually a big deal. The restrooms at the Sun Bowl were backing up flooding the restrooms. Half the toilets weren't functional. I believe in the end it cost UTEP 100k to fix the plumbing. I don't know why people got so upset.

What's the toilet bowl incident?

What was his user name?
It was dhunt-something, I think. He used to run this site at one time, IIRC. During the Billy G. days. I haven't seen him post in years and I don't even know if he still has an active user name here; I can't remember the exact user name. Maybe one of the other hotshots that have helmed this site over the years can 'splain what happened with Darren Hunt.

Edit:
It was d.hunt

Last edited:
Reactions: El Paso 777
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT