ADVERTISEMENT

FIU Game Thread

FeralFelidae

MI Miner Maniac
Sep 1, 2003
Somebody has to start it.

Jones looked HORRIBLE on the opening series. First down pass was completed, but was a horrible lame duck pass that should have been an interception. Second down was a run for a loss, then third down was another lame duck pass that was intercepted.

I'm guessing the starter will once again be pulled midway through the game for the other QB.

I have to admit that I thought that we were probably going to leave points on the field by going for it. I'm happy that I was wrong. Go Miners!!!!!

A nice drive gives you some hope that we might have a chance in this game, then we UTEP it up by allowing a touchdown drive and giving up a safety. Typical Miners. :-(

Dimel got very unlucky Delton was stolen last minute. I wonder how this team would look with him.

Not too sure about that. Delton isn’t exactly lighting the world on fire at TCU. I think he has about 300 yards passing and completing just above 50% of his passes, thru 5 games. While he’d be an upgrade, he wouldn’t help this team out much, imo.

Not too sure about that. Delton isn’t exactly lighting the world on fire at TCU. I think he has about 300 yards passing and completing just above 50% of his passes, thru 5 games. While he’d be an upgrade, he wouldn’t help this team out much, imo.
I would be happy as long he didn’t hurt the team the way our two qbs do.

Reactions: develman
We need a time consuming half ending td on this next drive and we’re back in this game.

I want to be positive, but it's getting tough. Penalties, punches, and bad throws... Dimel with his nonsense QB battle, makes them better. Get off the magic mushrooms...
Sit Kai down, explain why your benching him, and if he acts like a snowflake let him.

I don’t understand how we can’t find a starter as good as UTSA’s 2nd stringer and or Nevada’s 3rd string qb. Just astounding how bad recruiting has been for that position in particular.
I think Delton would have been just that. As good as some other team's backup, but that would have been tons better than 1 or 8.

I don’t understand how we can’t find a starter as good as UTSA’s 2nd stringer and or Nevada’s 3rd string qb. Just astounding how bad recruiting has been for that position in particular.
It’s not for a lack of trying. Kugler and Dimel have brought in guys than on paper looked like a hit.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Jones could just run free on the left side?

Delay hand off from the shotgun in 3rd and 1. WtF?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT