ADVERTISEMENT

FIU Game

Anyone notice how many games verhoeven hasn't been on the bench with the other transfers? Haven't seen em in this week's games

Reactions: axingfools1
Come on Efe slow it down. Terrible turnover.

Another turnover. Thankfully offensive foul on FIU.

I really like the balance today. Four players in double-figures, a good sign. After the slow start, the Miners put together a very impressive shooting night.

Nice! Didn’t get to watch this one but with 85 points scored, sounds like there was a pulse offensively. Of all games to miss...

Reactions: Lil_Train
UTEP has won 11 of the 12 meetings vs FIU.

UTEP still at 13/14.

Two games behind five teams tied at 5-7. It will be interesting to see who ends up in the third pod with us and Charlotte.

Anyone notice how many games verhoeven hasn't been on the bench with the other transfers? Haven't seen em in this week's games

tenor.gif

I noticed last night as well, then started wondering when was the last time I saw him. Started cruising through twitter and nothing. His mom is still liking and retweeting UTEP stuff, so I don't know.

Reactions: MINER.JAY
At the end of the game FIU's player #10 threw his gum at the student section. Never have I seen a player from another team actually throw something at the crowd and I have been sitting in that area since the Haskins Center was built.

At the end of the game FIU's player #10 threw his gum at the student section. Never have I seen a player from another team actually throw something at the crowd and I have been sitting in that area since the Haskins Center was built.
So....since we were so discombobulated Thursday is it appropriate to say that we were "combobulated" last night?

Reactions: axingfools1
I noticed last night as well, then started wondering when was the last time I saw him. Started cruising through twitter and nothing. His mom is still liking and retweeting UTEP stuff, so I don't know.
I did the same. I think it's safe to assume that he is dealing with something else more important right now, unless we hear otherwise.

Reactions: UTEPfan1966
UTEP owns FIU in basketball. Last time they were here didn't UTEP rip their heart out with a buzzer beater Dominic Artis?

Thx man. Just something I've noticed. The transfers are always together, with the exception of Vila, and wondering if something was up with him. Glad to hear they still support UTEP. Hope all is well

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT