ADVERTISEMENT

Floyd picks up a guard commit: Tim Cameron; Hargrave Military Academy

I hate to say this but I'm of the firm belief that Chih is home all day/night bc he is on disability- don't wish that on anyone - only way to explain him responding to every post at all hours of the day/night. That's the only explanation- hope u get better, seriously. Based on his posts/thoughts/delusional beliefs it is probably more of a mental disability - hope you're (not your) getting help for it.....

I hate to say this but I'm of the firm belief that Chih is home all day/night bc he is on disability- don't wish that on anyone - only way to explain him responding to every post at all hours of the day/night. That's the only explanation- hope u get better, seriously. Based on his posts/thoughts/delusional beliefs it is probably more of a mental disability - hope you're (not your) getting help for it.....
ONCE again this thread has been derailed by a troll. This was about UTEP basketball and people like u post this crap that has nothing to do with basketball.

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas

lol I post when I have free time during the day and I am a night owl. I wasn't even at home until a few hours ago to catch the rest of the Rangers/Blue Jays game. There are a number of posters who post at night as well. I guess they are on disability as well? lmao!!

You people are hilarious. Instead of not facing the facts, you come up with left field answers. You people are hilarious!

It's great to see some of the original posters (Randaddy, Jeep/Pony/Juden) coming back and letting Chih have it. We need Ronstr and Tenacious D to return and continue to make things miserable for Chih and Epsilon.

ONCE again this thread has been derailed by a troll. This was about UTEP basketball and people like u post this crap that has nothing to do with basketball.
Sooo, responding to every thread , regardless of the subject, about Floyd and Stull sucking is not derailing every thread???

It's great to see some of the original posters (Randaddy, Jeep/Pony/Juden) coming back and letting Chih have it. We need Ronstr and Tenacious D to return and continue to make things miserable for Chih and Epsilon.

"letting me have it". lol So calling somebody dumb and saying somebody is supposedly disabled because they are a night owl is "letting somebody have it"? No, letting somebody have it is calling somebody out with facts and proving that they are wrong. Of course you and the others are childish don't know how to do that, so you result to immaturity.

haha!! Actually reading these posts is making me laugh. Not miserable at all. I am laughing thought at Randaddy because he is a miserable homophobe.

Randaddy posted awhile back he won't be posting on this board anymore because "the other board" is better. Apparently he realized this board is the best one out there.

Have fun everybody since this will be the last post on this thread.

Reactions: Epsilon00
Bob only has to do like a 7 minute sports segment at night, but your theory is pretty plausible

kitty_knows_his_fish_540.jpg

Reactions: JeepJackson22
Miserable is best defined by not responding to their stupid rhetoric. If everyone put them on ignore, as I did, your lives would be more stress free and theirs would be filled with frustrations. Being ignored is a lonely existence.

Miserable is best defined by not responding to their stupid rhetoric. If everyone put them on ignore, as I did, your lives would be more stress free and theirs would be filled with frustrations. Being ignored is a lonely existence.
Just for the record, I do have them both on ignore, and things are much better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT