ADVERTISEMENT

Floyd picks up a guard commit: Tim Cameron; Hargrave Military Academy

So going to the Big Dance 4 out of 6 years is not very impressive and going to Big Dance 0 out of 5 years is not very impressive? You need to choose better adjectives.

Not really. You asked what I call going 0 for 5...
My answer is as I said above, not very impressive. I don't overreact to a whole lot guy. My life hasn't been turned upside down and inside out because UTEP hasn't gone dancing recently. Even going around in circles with little puppy dogs can be rather amusing for a few minutes here and there.

Not really. You asked what I call going 0 for 5...
My answer is as I said above, not very impressive.

You said going to the Big Dance 4 out of 6 years "not very impressive" and 0 for 5 "not very impressive". That is why I said you need to use better adjectives. It's like saying you did an amazing job to somebody that got a C and somebody than got an A.

Reactions: Epsilon00
What is really amusing is how you two (chi and epsi) constantly give likes to each other. Literally each and every post. It's like you complete each other. It's cute! Bwahahahaha.

But have you ever noticed how nobody else does? Just wondering. Go ahead chi, make my day, put me on ignore with all the others.

What is really amusing is how you two (chi and epsi) constantly give likes to each other. Literally each and every post. It's like you complete each other. It's cute! Bwahahahaha.

But have you ever noticed how nobody else does? Just wondering. Go ahead chi, make my day, put me on ignore with all the others.

Not surprised you don't have answers like the others. You just talk gibberish like others because you don't have anything of significance to add.

You must not pay attention to my posts because a myriad of posters like my posts.

I have 2,750 posts and 210 likes. You need to take a math class because less than 10% of my posts have likes.

Not surprised you don't have answers like the others. You just talk gibberish like others because you don't have anything of significance to add.

You must not pay attention to my posts because a myriad of posters like my posts.

LMAO! A myriad of posters? You aren't even aware of how much of a schlub you are considered on this board. I have never come across a poster more disliked. Maybe Carlos...but that's only a maybe.

LMAO! A myriad of posters? You aren't even aware of how much of a schlub you are considered on this board. I have never come across a poster more disliked. Maybe Carlos...but that's only a maybe.

Like I said before, you must not follow my posts because it's not just one person that likes my posts.

You can call me all the names you want because I don't care. If you don't like my opinions and if you don't like the facts that I present, then that's your choice.

You are the type of person who gets called out and then resort to gibberish. It might work with others, but it doesn't work with me.

Like I said before, you must not follow my posts because it's not just one person that likes my posts.

You can call me all the names you want because I don't care. If you don't like my opinions and if you don't like the facts that I present, then that's your choice.

You are the type of person who gets called out and then resort to gibberish. It might work with others, but it doesn't work with me.

Apparently it does work with you because you keep coming back for more.

Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can never harm you? Yawnnnn!

Apparently it does work with you because you keep coming back for more.

Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can never harm you? Yawnnnn!

Apparently what works? Come here for more what? I come here to read about UTEP athletics and to comment and add my opinions/facts. You can say whatever you want to me and I don't care. Why? Because you are a childish person. I already called you out and then you changed the subject and talked about people liking my posts. I want to talk about UTEP athletics. Apparently you don't.

I have 2,750 posts and 210 likes. You need to take a math class because less than 10% of my posts have likes.

Hahahahahahahaha!!! 10%? Wow chi! Impressive. Especially considering who 90% of that 10% came from. Thanks for the laugh.

Hahahahahahahaha!!! 10%? Wow chi! Impressive. Especially considering who 90% of that 10% came from. Thanks for the laugh.

I am not saying it was impressive. It is likes on a message boards. I don't care if I had 2 likes or 210 likes. Like I said before, look at my likes- they are from a myriad of posters. If you don't believe the facts, then (like the others) I can't help you.

And since you are like the others, I will no longer be reading your posts because you add nothing of significance to this board.

Apparently what works? Come here for more what? I come here to read about UTEP athletics and to comment and add my opinions/facts. You can say whatever you want to me and I don't care. Why? Because you are a childish person. I already called you out and then you changed the subject and talked about people liking my posts. I want to talk about UTEP athletics. Apparently you don't.

You called me out? What a laugh. So I'm about ready to get off the merry go round. I was only on it with you, though, so that you could get a taste of your own medicine. You "chase" people around with irrelevant "facts", opinions and questions all the time. I read it on a daily basis. You are a fraud and you have no substance. To call you a troll would be giving you far too much credit. You are just a weasel with nothing better to do than try and get under people's skin under the guise of wanting to talk about UTEP athletics. just so you know, you can't get my skin. But I've had fun getting under yours the past hour or so. Cheers!

I gave you a like Coog since your jealous nobody gives you likes. Please stop rambling on about nothing.

Thanks there Epsi. I hadn't even realized. I'll ramble as I please. Don't you have a chihuahua you're supposed to go hump?

But I've had fun getting under yours the past hour or so. Cheers!

I am glad you had fun. And (since I know you don't have fun in your life and only come here to get under people's skins) I will lie and tell you that you got under my skin. I am crying right now. I don't know what I am going to do. I am going to call epsilon now so he can calm me down. lmao!!!
And now you are on ignore. Have fun!

Coogs, this thread began with Sweetlou letting the readers know about Tim Cameron verbally committing to UTEP. That was on page 1. I got into it with Chih and how he and epsilon derail threads with all their negativity. I put Chih on ignore and believe it is so much better. Don't give him the satisfaction of putting you on ignore, you should put him on ignore. If he takes on another name ala Music, Carlos, Chunks, etc, we will recognize his posts easily with his ignorant comments.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Coogs, this thread began with Sweetlou letting the readers know about Tim Cameron verbally committing to UTEP. That was on page 1. I got into it with Chih and how he and epsilon derail threads with all their negativity. I put Chih on ignore and believe it is so much better. Don't give him the satisfaction of putting you on ignore, you should put him on ignore. If he takes on another name ala Music, Carlos, Chunks, etc, we will recognize his posts easily with his ignorant comments.

I hear you bro. I appreciate the tip. However, I could care less if chih puts me on ignore. I haven't put a minutes thought into his/my exchange last night. I just recognize how pissed off people can become due to his ceaseless non-sense so I decided to bait him into chasing his own tail for a little while. I'll probably never have another conversation with the guy that lasts much beyond a one or two post exchange. Because the guy gets such a kick out of getting under people's skin, putting him on ignore probably elevates his own sense of self importance anyway. I don't blame anyone who does put him on ignore, though. I get it.

Lots of ridiculousness in this thread.....

Yep. Thing is Luca, you and fans like MinerManiac know the program well and look at the numbers and coaches strategy and you all have for years. The others like to throw innuendos and speculations when it comes to Floyd. Really can't blame them. ESPN did it for a few years and liked throwing his name in the public domain for verbal punching bag purposes hoping something would stick so the anti-Floyd's jump on and will not let it go; just like the anti-Natalicio's who can't acknowledge the monumental gains she has made in capital improvements, degree programs, doctoral programs and huge gains in research, research grants and a new pharmacy school and getting the state legislature to invest more into UTEP.

Haha now thats funny. Memphis isn't the same without Calipari , but they are head and shoulders above any weak ass CUSA team.
What's funny is you conveniently stop stating the facts. For your information, after Calipiri left and Pastner took over, Memphis was still "dominating" the conference and as soon as they left CUSA, they lost that. Again, in my opinion, since you and Chih constantly state that this board is for stating our own opinions, Memphis would not dominate CUSA at this point. There are several teams in my opinion that could handle them. Memphis didn't even make the tournament last year. So haha on you!

What's funny is you conveniently stop stating the facts. For your information, after Calipiri left and Pastner took over, Memphis was still "dominating" the conference and as soon as they left CUSA, they lost that. Again, in my opinion, since you and Chih constantly state that this board is for stating our own opinions, Memphis would not dominate CUSA at this point. There are several teams in my opinion that could handle them. Memphis didn't even make the tournament last year. So haha on you!

Memphis was 24-10 in their first year in the AAC. They would easily dominate CUSA.

Who cares what they did after UTEP???? What has Tim Floyd done at UTEP????? Thats the important question. You can keep putting Floyd on a pedestal all you want from his accomplishments at other schools OTHER THAN UTEP all you want, but the reality is Floyd is one the most unsuccessful coaches in UTEP history since Haskins retired. Winning 20 games in a pathetic weak CUSA is nothing.
Kind of like your opinion of his accomplishments - MEANS NOTHING!

Why would Floyd be in Arizona in March during the UTEP basketball season? What other reasons would there be for Floyd to have a 3 hour meeting with Haden?

Just by going by facts available it doesn't sound like a job interview? lol!!!! What does it sound like then?
Look dumb Chihuahua, who said the meeting took place in March? The meeting took place in Arizona, I believe it was Tucson... Guess where we played during the 2012-2013 season? Don't let facts get in the way of a good story

Reactions: mikesarabia
Look dumb Chihuahua, who said the meeting took place in March? The meeting took place in Arizona, I believe it was Tucson... Guess where we played during the 2012-2013 season? Don't let facts get in the way of a good story

The meeting took place in November? What the heck are you talking about? USC wasn't looking for a coach in November.

You people are too funny. Myself and I others present the facts and you can't handle them and then result to immaturity by calling people "dumb", etc.

I am surprised you still post on this board. I thought "the other board" is much better than this one. lmao!!!

The meeting took place in November? What the heck are you talking about? USC wasn't looking for a coach in November.

You people are too funny. Myself and I others present the facts and you can't handle them and then result to immaturity by calling people "dumb", etc.

I am surprised you still post on this board. I thought "the other board" is much better than this one. lmao!!!
I guess it wasn't an interview like you said then

Keep at it Bob

It took me two post to put you in your place... Nice

lmao! And I am glad I won't be reading your posts anymore. Since you live such a sad, miserable life, I will let you think you "put me in my place". And to go even further, I'm shaking right now crying and so sad you "put me in my place". I have no clue how I am going to get over this. lmao!!!

Bye!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT