ADVERTISEMENT

Football vacancy

However, you can actually EAT there too. Love that place. I am positive I will be there at least 4 times next year

I've been to Vegas a few times. It's fine. But if I'm gonna spend the money I'd rather do what I did this year. One trip to Germany and another to Japan. Better way to spend your disposable income than wasting it in Vegas.

For me, at least. I know lots of people absolutely LOVE Vegas though so you do you and don't mind me...

I've been to Vegas a few times. It's fine. But if I'm gonna spend the money I'd rather do what I did this year. One trip to Germany and another to Japan. Better way to spend your disposable income than wasting it in Vegas.

For me, at least. I know lots of people absolutely LOVE Vegas though so you do you and don't mind me...
Oh no, I get you. I would love to visit other countries especially Germany. Taking that much time off is kind of difficult tho. Vegas works this coming year as I have 2 bowling tournaments. Didn't visit this year. That place is ridiculously expensive for what you get.

Ten freaking years of superfluous "clock management" football from two very stubborn coaches who basically gave Miner nation the middle finger when the losses mounted and the frustration was unbearable (just a few thousand loyal fans in the stands). I really don't think General Custer was this stubborn? That Dimel interview of him picking his teeth during questioning by the media should be in the UTEP athletic department "know when to terminate the coach" file.

Ten freaking years of superfluous "clock management" football from two very stubborn coaches who basically gave Miner nation the middle finger when the losses mounted and the frustration was unbearable (just a few thousand loyal fans in the stands). I really don't think General Custer was this stubborn? That Dimel interview of him picking his teeth during questioning by the media should be in the UTEP athletic department "know when to terminate the coach" file.
Yea, he thought he was safe... Glad that chapter is over. I would really like it, if Walden could get one of the WR's to stay...

...superfluous...

Tom Cruise What GIF

Eh, Senter was verbally burned in effigy for a couple years but many are now waiting to sit with him at church.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT