ADVERTISEMENT

Football vacancy

Does that mean he cannot work as a College Coach for 8 years?
The way I understand it is Robert carries the sanctions issued to ASU with him to which ever school hires him. That school needs to show the NCAA why they shouldn’t have those sanctions placed upon them now. So basically no school is going to hire him unless for some strange reason they want NCAA sanctions. He refused to fully cooperate with the NCAA, so I highly doubt they will be easily convinced to drop those sanctions with a new school.

Last edited:
The way I understand it is Robert carries the sanctions issued to ASU with him to which ever school hires him. That school needs to show the NCAA why they shouldn’t have those sanctions placed upon them now. So basically no school is going to hire him unless for some strange reason they want NCAA sanctions. He refused to fully cooperate with the NCAA, so I highly doubt they will be easily convinced to drop those sanctions with a new school.
Maybe he goes back to the NFL?

Different sport, but that’s what happened to Kelvin Sampson. He got hit with a 5 year show cause order. 8 years seems a bit extensive.
I think Rodriguez not fully cooperating had something to do with handing down the 8 years. It probably would have been less if he cooperated. If you mess with the bull you get the horns.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT