ADVERTISEMENT

FRAZIER QUIT?!?

Wade and Magee both playing well.

Just can't believe this dry spell OH is going through. Had a rough start to the season. Picked it up the second half of the non-con schedule and has regressed again. We need his production more than ever.

I know I will get bashed for this but we have a good freshman class... really like Wade smith McGee and gilyard.... question is will any stick around with a new coach? I have heard wade is gone and I hope that's not correct that guy could be a great one for us! Same with smith I hope they both stay

UTEP having fun now. Still quiet night for Omega. But he finally hit a 3!

I'm good with Wade, Osborne and Smith. I like Magee and Gilyard too, but my guess is only Magee sticks around of the two.

It's a good base of guys to build around.

Reactions: Lil_Train
Let’s not kid anyone ... no one on this team plays defense so there is no excuse not to play Wade more. Also, Thomas, Harris, and Willms should come off the bench. My starters would be Smith, McGee, Wade, Osborne, and (really doesn’t matter).

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Let’s not kid anyone ... no one on this team plays defense so there is no excuse not to play Wade more. Also, Thomas, Harris, and Willms should come off the bench. My starters would be Smith, McGee, Wade, Osborne, and (really doesn’t matter).

Frazier...if he ever comes back. Otherwise I'd personally prefer Willms...to clog the lane and clean the glass.

That appears at first glance what Phil may perhaps be testing and perhaps why Frazier is MIA? I'm just throwing that out there but I am in no way endorsing PJ's coaching or as a frontrunner for the HC position.

It was good to see the young guys make some shots in the second half, after a pretty uninspired effort in the first half. A win is a win. I will leave it at that.:D
They need this. Going to Hattiesburg next week usually does not bode well and La Tech will throw the kichen sink at UTEP.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT