ADVERTISEMENT

Fu--ing kool aid ...

Tucson_Miner

MI Regular
Nov 24, 2004
the six wins in a row were fun but this damn roller coaster is awful! I am not sure what I am more pissed about. The fact that we blew a 10 point second half lead or the fact that I actually thought they might make a run. The staff has to fix this next season. Touchet and Flaggert should NOT be back next season. They should give those scholarships to real division 1 players. If they come back we are so screwed next season!

On a side note miner rush reported that we received a verbal from a 2017 point guard out of San Antonio that chose us over powerhouses UTSA and SHSU! Way to go staff!!!! He is averaging 2 assists per game and is 6'0" tall!!! Maybe he can play power forward with that size.

Oh no, here we go again...with the knee jerk reactions. Chill out dude, we we'rent knocked out of the tournament with this loss. If we lose in the first round, then you can throw your usual tantrum.

Reactions: picks up
Thanks jamasterj you are so wise! I should re-read my 1966 sports illustrated and keep living in the past.

This season was disappointing ... period.

They are playing on the road. Winning on the road is not easy. You must think Utep is like Kentucky or Duke. Utep is a middle of the pack team this year.

This kid is a 2017 recruit. At least let him complete his senior year before you slam him! We have 11 Freshmen and Sophomores on the roster so the most I am hoping for is a good run the tourney and hopefully a couple of post season games to give the kids some more game experience. Now Tucson you can get back to your Playboy.

Despite dropping two on the road we are still in position to finish 6th. Even if we had won both games that would have only put us in 5th place. Meaning we would have to play (1) UAB in the quarterfinals. As things are right now a 6th seed is the best option for us. Both times we played (2) La Tech we had an opportunity to win and (3) MT is missing Potts and another key player.

I'm not happy about the two losses but nothing changed. If anything we benefited from sliding down to the 6th seed.

Let's whoop UTSA lock in the 6th seed and make a run to the championship game.

Despite dropping two on the road we are still in position to finish 6th. Even if we had won both games that would have only put us in 5th place. Meaning we would have to play (1) UAB in the quarterfinals. As things are right now a 6th seed is the best option for us. Both times we played (2) La Tech we had an opportunity to win and (3) MT is missing Potts and another key player.

I'm not happy about the two losses but nothing changed. If anything we benefited from sliding down to the 6th seed.

Let's whoop UTSA lock in the 6th seed and make a run to the championship game.

Exactly.

or read the latest issue, swim suit with Ronda Rousey "in" a painted on suit"!!! :D might be better than tequila! ;)

Do we have any damn rules on this board?

ronda-rousey-2016-bodypaint-sports-illustrated-x160010_tk3_00666-rawwmfinal1920.jpg

Reactions: e-rick
Was the Rhonda photo job done before the Holly Holm azzwhupping?

I was about to say something similar. The big red welt to her right cheek seems to have faded. Holm will do it again in the rematch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT