ADVERTISEMENT

Future CUSA foe Liberty ....

Where was the Liberty vs. BYU game shown? That may be a factor in the poor ratings.

Probably because it was on espn+ and not cable.
Just looked it up. It was at 1:30 pm MT. What a horrible time for a game. No wonder it didn't have good ratings. However, it was nearly a sell out for Liberty. Like I said , they are bringing a good audience.

I looked it up. It was on ESPNU. Same difference. Hopefully, CUSA can improve deals for better exposure of our product. It sounds like Liberty has enough of a fan base that will tune in if there is a place to tune into. There may even be an audience that will tune in just to root against Liberty.
They are a positive addition to the conference however you spin it. It is possible Liberty will move again in a few years. CUSA had better take advantage while they can.

I looked it up. It was on ESPNU. Same difference. Hopefully, CUSA can improve deals for better exposure of our product. It sounds like Liberty has enough of a fan base that will tune in if there is a place to tune into. There may even be an audience that will tune in just to root against Liberty.
They are a positive addition to the conference however you spin it. It is possible Liberty will move again in a few years. CUSA had better take advantage while they can.
You’re the one that is saying they would help out the media contact. Not even 100,00 people watched that game and it was against BYU. They are not a draw. They just have money.

They will be a positive addition, because they can throw their money around. It won’t be positive for UTEP though. UTEP can barely compete with teams with no money.

You’re the one that is saying they would help out the media contact. Not even 100,00 people watched that game and it was against BYU. They are not a draw. They just have money.

They will be a positive addition, because they can throw their money around. It won’t be positive for UTEP though. UTEP can barely compete with teams with no money.
Their basketball team is pretty solid too. They're by far the best addition and probably better than any teams that left football/basketball wise. I just hope UTEP stays near the top in this new CUSA. Sam Houston has the ability to pass us by if we don't improve facilities and recruiting. Excited to see how Liberty Alum Malik Willis does tomorrow for my Titans! In order of quality of football going into next year in my opinion.

Liberty
W. Kentucky
UTEP
M. Tennessee
La Tech
Sam Houston St.
FIU
NMSU
Jacksonville St.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT