ADVERTISEMENT

Game Week vs FAU

Dimel reported in post game “no injuries” that he was told of. Wadley should be back next week.

Garrett’s missed catch that led to an INT was “sweaty hands” from high humidity. Really coach? Just say it was an unfortunate T.O..

Did admit that the run game was disappointing.

• Haha
Reactions: FarWestTexas
Oh, and Dimel reporting that Cowing “was held” the entire game. During one series he was dragged down so hard FAU pulled his shoulder pad out.

Dimel reported in post game “no injuries” that he was told of. Wadley should be back next week.

Garrett’s missed catch that led to an INT was “sweaty hands” from high humidity. Really coach? Just say it was an unfortunate T.O..

Did admit that the run game was disappointing.
Do you actually want the head coach to publicly call out players to the press? I can fault Dimel for certain things, but not for protecting his players.

I feel like talking a bunch of shit, but you know what, proud of these guys.

Big underdogs, kept fighting, and we now have a team that we expect to compete week in and week out.

So Cheers Miners!!!
Good choice for not, from my own experience. I didn’t find that it helped when I went on a rampage of talking shit two weeks ago. There are obvious things that need tweaking. I hate that we lost. But this is the team we’ve got (coaching staff included). This Miner team is pretty good. Defense is real good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT