ADVERTISEMENT

Game Week vs FAU

Naw you were pissed cuz Dimel would protect leads instead of blowing out teams.

And there you go again. Putting words in other people's mouths. Meh. Do something different, man. That's gotten old already.

Nope. He's faithful to his players.
That nice and all, but in order for his offense to be maximized he needs a real dual threat QB. If one comes knocking then I'm sure he will open up the position for competition.

Now that being said I am not a fan of the offense, but if that's all we've got then we need to utilize all the plays and run it well.

Reactions: JCorona
And there you go again. Putting words in other people's mouths. Meh. Do something different, man. That's gotten old already.
Lol you literally just did it on this thread. Don't care to look up the past games. I've been saying it all along. UTEP goes conservative cuz he knows Hardison is turn over prone and would most likely lose the game.

From Feral:

Yup. And the realists pessimists amongst us have said as much.
---

Recession, repression. It's all the same thing.

I think we can all agree that Dimel's offense and Hardison are not the greatest, neither is the combo.

New offense or new QB?

Reactions: JCorona
I think we can all agree that Dimel's offense and Hardison are not the greatest, neither is the combo.

New offense or new QB?
I agree. If we had a reliable qb Dimel would open up the play book more. We would have beat our opponents by larger margins. I've never been a fan of Hardison. I'm sure he would make a great qb at an FCS school but he's not FBS material. Dimel protects him as much as he can and Cowing has bailed him out many times or his stats would be much worse.

I agree. If we had a reliable qb Dimel would open up the play book more. We would have beat our opponents by larger margins. I've never been a fan of Hardison. I'm sure he would make a great qb at an FCS school but he's not FBS material. Dimel protects him as much as he can and Cowing has bailed him out many times or his stats would be much worse.
When should Dimel start calling Jacob Zeno from Baylor again?

In defense of 12(Hardison), there were dropped passes. The most important drop was from 2(Garrett) led to that int. that ended being a TD for FAU.

Last edited:
I said he couldn’t run and he can’t ….. one good run doesn’t make him a good back
It looked like he had pretty good speed to me. He’s a big guy over 215 lbs. He’s a full back. You said he was slow and now you’re saying he’s not a good back. Which one is it?

It looked like he had pretty good speed to me. He’s a big guy over 215 lbs. He’s a full back. You said he was slow and now you’re saying he’s not a good back. Which one is it?
I am saying exactly what you said he is a full back he is not a running back ! He is super slow we need a speed back

Man, if UTEP had just made that FG earlier.

How many timeouts do we have? (I know we wasted one.)

If we still have two, maybe do a regular kickoff. We still have 2 minutes left.

Reactions: EMA884 and JCorona
I am saying exactly what you said he is a full back he is not a running back ! He is super slow we need a speed back
You’re wrong! He’s got good speed for a FB. He’s a different type of back.

You’re wrong! He’s got good speed for a FB. He’s a different type of back.
That’s great but they don’t use him as a fullback …. They use him as a running back —-lets just put it this way he is the last person I want with the ball

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT