ADVERTISEMENT

Game Week vs FAU

I honestly don't even have any idea what to expect... Off bye week, CUSA crumbling, UTSA game getting too much attention already, 11 point underdogs, east coast issues, FAU home winning streak! Of we pull it out then this team is really something else after all this year!

What are our realistic chances at winning at least one of the next two games?

What are our realistic chances at winning at least one of the next two games?
We can beat FAU. We have to get to their QB, Perry, and put him on his back a few times early. He’s a rhythm guy. Gotta disrupt that. Our d-line has to continue to stuff the run as they average about 175 per game on the ground.

If Dimel will let the offense play for 60 minutes, we can hang 28-30 on their defense. Even playing to control TOP. They allow about 200 yards per game rushing. If our backs are healthy, I think that will be the difference. They’re a bit more stingy against the pass, however they rarely reach the QB for the sack.

As someone alluded to above, if we take care of the ball, I think this will be our game.

I was sitting in front of what was likely the only Tulsa fan in attendance. She was super annoying the entire game. Now that I look back on it I give her credit for screaming her lungs out in support of her school.
Never thought of hurricanes as being golden.

I was sitting in front of what was likely the only Tulsa fan in attendance. She was super annoying the entire game. Now that I look back on it I give her credit for screaming her lungs out in support of her school.

Reminds me of an annoying usher at the BOK center for the CUSA Championship, when Houston took our automatic bid. Guy kept yelling "Hurricane warning" the whole game, even after UTEP beat Tulsa.

Reactions: JCorona
Eastern time zone curse.
eastern-time-zone-you-think-youre-special.jpg

A nice breakdown of the game.
Nice shout out to UTEP fan base but NoWins has won that battle…..no one is buying tickets to get over 20k home ticket sales.

See mom, I can play nice in the sand box!

Anyways, two top divisional contenders with no quality wins over top 100 FBS schools. Good luck with FAU (and Rice) AAC. Anyways again, them saying FAU can score inside the 20 with their play calling was disturbing. I totally expect them to be inside UTEP 20’s a few times. The reason I say this is that the weather will be great but with 60+% humidity. Will UTEP players be properly hydrated? Plus side, no wind nor rain is expected so will it be a kickers game?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT