ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia State Wins!!!

The replay of Dad falling off of his chair when he hits the three is classic!!

Georgia State has a better basketball program than UTEP. 2 NCAA wins since 2001. Good thing we have Floyd and that championship 50 years ago! That's way better!

If my math is right 1 NCAA championship is better than 0... But what do I know. You really do have that high school stud mentality.

Originally posted by NewGenMiner915:
If my math is right 1 NCAA championship is better than 0... But what do I know. You really do have that high school stud mentality.
Oh ok. So the University of San Francisco has a better basketball program than us? They have 2 NCAA Championships. 2 is better than 1.

Good win gor Georgia State. Always good to see the little guys take down tje big boys.

Thats not the point, you are telling me that because a team has 2 wins since 2001 that they somehow have a better program than UTEP. Your rationale is way out there and pretty absurd.

You are completely missing the whole point you were trying to make. If you think that 2 NCAA wins gives Georgia State a better program, thats your opinion. Its a stupid opinion and makes no sense, but more power to you.

Why don't you answer the questions? Millions of people are gonna be seeing that Hunter shot today. None are seeing UTEP.

GA ST can sell 2 NCAA wins since 2001. What can UTEP sell?

I dont answer the questions because it had nothing to do with what you were trying to say! Its so ridiculously stupid to think that one win in the NCAA tournament makes Georgia State a better basketball program. If you want me to answer your questions, start a new thread that stays on topic and where you might actually make some sense.

Which program would you consider more successful? Stats since 2000

Team A:
5 Regular Season Championships
2 NCAA Berths
2 NCAA Wins

or Team B:
2 Regular Season Championships
3 NCAA Berths
0 NCAA Wins

A thread started by Chi...not derailed by Chi...who'd a thunk it. Gotta give you credit Chi, you're getting there.

Comparing apples to oranges. Try this on your own thread and see the response you get.

This post was edited on 3/19 4:17 PM by NewGenMiner915

Comparing apples to oranges. Try this on your own thread and see the response you get.

K. Go on youtube and watch the vids from the 1992 Tournament then,

Originally posted by STCarlosEP:

K. Go on youtube and watch the vids from the 1992 Tournament then,
I get a feeling nobody likes being around you Carlos. You're a pretty annoying individual.
flush.r191677.gif

Requesting that everyone ignore this punk Carlos - he sounds like a refugee from the Juarez Cartels that crawled over the river in the middle of the night and his brain is still in total chaos!

Carlos sounds like Music backing Chunks and now it's the Carlos and Chi combo.
All one in the same.
You can keep changing your name but writting the same rhetoric just makes you a fool if you think people are buying it.

GO MINERS

I admit I'm not enamored about where utep has been lately and the lack of success in the post season, but it is pretty stupid to compare the overall basketball tradition of Georgia St to Utep. Thats literally just being plain Retarded! Sorry I don't name call, but it's Stupid. Now if u Wana say Georgia St has recently had more NCAA success than Utep say that, not compare the two Basketball Programs Pedigree or history. End of Discussion, Have a Nice Day, Y Mucha Gracias, Muah... Enjoy the Fkn Tourney without comparing teams to Utep

Originally posted by nattybry:
I admit I'm not enamored about where utep has been lately and the lack of success in the post season, but it is pretty stupid to compare the overall basketball tradition of Georgia St to Utep. Thats literally just being plain Retarded! Sorry I don't name call, but it's Stupid. Now if u Wana say Georgia St has recently had more NCAA success than Utep say that, not compare the two Basketball Programs Pedigree or history. End of Discussion, Have a Nice Day, Y Mucha Gracias, Muah... Enjoy the Fkn Tourney without comparing teams to Utep
I didn't say that GSU had a better basketball tradition, just that they currently have a better basketball program. They do more with a lot less than UTEP. They have coaches that get more out of their players than this staff does. If Georgia St can get it done, why can't UTEP?

Originally posted by winstoneptx:
All one in the same.
You can keep changing your name but writting the same rhetoric just makes you a fool if you think people are buying it.

GO MINERS
Again, this is my only user name on here. It's like calling out a homer and saying they are one of the game. Carlos won't last long on here. First he calls out a coach on Twitter without even showing his face. Zero people like him on here. Hopefully he either gets the hint or gets banned.

Originally posted by El Paso Chihuahuas:

All one in the same.

GO MINERS
Again, this is my only user name on here. It's like calling out a homer and saying they are one of the game. Carlos won't last long on here. First he calls out a coach on Twitter without even showing his face. Zero people like him on here. Hopefully he either gets the hint or gets banned.
LOL. Why would I be banned? Since when is this a popularity contest? You won't tell people on here your Twitter name, how's that any different?

Sorry, some of the posters on here don't know what they're talking about.

"So you would rather have a National Championship 50 years ago then win in the tournament recently?"- for me, yes, only team in TX to do so............it's not easy, no matter how long ago it was!

Originally posted by STCarlosEP:

All one in the same.

GO MINERS
LOL. Why would I be banned? Since when is this a popularity contest? You won't tell people on here your Twitter name, how's that any different?

Sorry, some of the posters on here don't know what they're talking about.
Why do I need to reveal my Twitter? What would that prove? I never called anybody out on Twitter, you did. You called out Bob Cabtu on Twitter without showing your face. I would never call out a coach on Twitter and IF I did I wouldn't act like a coward and hide people a logo pic.

Nobody knows what you're talking about on here. Zero people like you on here because your posts have no substance.

This post was edited on 3/19 6:07 PM by El Paso Chihuahuas

You are one clueless individual. Im glad im not the only one that thinks everything you have said has no substance. Get a clue then talk to me Carlos.

i feel like i am watching the movie IDENTITY... with the criminal and his personalities fighting each other in his own mind...

Originally posted by MistaBinks:

EP Chih is the former music. Carlos is the former chunks.
Why do people have to keep going over and over again who they think who is who? Get over it and enjoy this board.
I can do both, thanks.
Just wondering- what's the point of posting the same things over and over again? It just clutters up the board. You're not much better than Carlos posting the same garbage over and over again.

EP Chih is the former music. Carlos is the former chunks.
Why do people have to keep going over and over again who they think who is who? Get over it and enjoy this board.
I can do both, thanks.
Just wondering- what's the point of posting the same things over and over again? It just clutters up the board. You're not much better than Carlos posting the same garbage over and over again.
E-mail your concerns (again) to Rigo, Bob. That being said, I didn't bring it up. I just answered the question. Simply admit you were music and have had other user names before and everyone would probably drop it.
Never e-mailed Rigo. I don't even know Rigo's e-mail. How many times do we have to go over this? I answered that question so many times. It seems like I have been answering that question for the past few months. This is my only account and I was not music and have not had other user names. This will be 100% the last time I will answer your question. If you don't get it by now, then I can't help you. You are one of the few who still asks this same question over and over again. I feel like Obama trying to prove that he was born in Hawaii. He showed his birth certificate and people still don't believe him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT