ADVERTISEMENT

Getting embarrassed on National T.V

So, a legitimate question here: If Kugler doesn't leave will free T-shirts right the ship?

Thank God for half-time. U of A might have put another 14 on us if we played for 5 more minutes. This is Gary Nord bad.....

NMSU is a never surrender game. I bet Kug opens it up. He is stubborn. He needs replaced but he will not go down against NMSU.

I stand by my original statement after the RICE game. 0-12. The truly pathetic thing about that is that "it's harder to go winless than to go undefeated."

Everyone on our schedule can go ahead and chalk a W next to our name. If they lose to us shame on them.

Reactions: ShovelMan66
I'm sure the UTEP football team has good kids & good students; however, as a group this is an awfully bad football team. They may not win another game ever but so long as they represent the University with honor & graduate on time - I'm okay with comes from that.

Let's stop with the conference reaffiliation talk. UTEP is fortunate to be in & accepted in the conference it currently resides.

At least we didn't lose to an FCS team like someone in our conference did.

I'm sure the UTEP football team has good kids & good students; however, as a group this is an awfully bad football team. They may not win another game ever but so long as they represent the University with honor & graduate on time - I'm okay with comes from that.

Let's stop with the conference reaffiliation talk. UTEP is fortunate to be in & accepted in the conference it currently resides.

At this point I'm willing to sell my football soul to some coach who is a renegade. I'm that desperate for winning football. Now let me say not at the expense of raping women and what not a la Baylor, but I can live with some academic fraud, or some Pony Express payola.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT