ADVERTISEMENT

Gilyard hurt?

Dec 22, 2016
Since Media is not allowed at practice, we get injury reports from Twitter...

Top left picture, Gilyard in a boot *sad face*

If you’re referring to the player behind the guy in the bright red orange shirt, that’s Rhaynes from Andress.

I saw him walking out of the Foster Stevens Center Sunday — he looked utterly exhausted. Does he have any skill?

I saw him walking out of the Foster Stevens Center Sunday — he looked utterly exhausted. Does he have any skill?

We haven’t seen much of him on the court so you can take it one of two ways: Either he is not very good and he’s being run ragged, or he’s putting in hard work. He is the tallest player we have and he is one of the more experienced players in terms of time within the program. Good or not, Terry will have to rely on him to spell the young bigs and take up space down low.

Reactions: unihorn
Ankles are a dime a dozen. When I was his age I couldn't go more than a few months without dislocated one or both of mine. It will affect him for a month, tops.

Until I have details about the injury, I'll be concerned. We are already shorthanded. What I am really concerned about is that I don't see Deon Stroud in the team photo.

Reactions: Roy_Bigwood_05
Until I have details about the injury, I'll be concerned. We are already shorthanded. What I am really concerned about is that I don't see Deon Stroud in the team photo.
Stroud is in the top left picture in the very first post on this topic by Bigwood. Both were taken on Oct. 2 . He is the 3rd player wearing the white shoes.

Reactions: miner1liner
Stroud is in the top left picture in the very first post on this topic by Bigwood. Both were taken on Oct. 2 . He is the 3rd player wearing the white shoes.
Ah ha! Good to see. I was looking at the photo that picks up posted. Didn't see him there. Thanks

Open practice to the public next Wednesday. Go check out how he puts weight on that foot.

Who even knows if Terry has him pegged as starting PG?
Terry should listen to me. Eze, Thomas, Hawkins, Latham and Gilyard. I think Kobe and Gilyard are interchangeable. The first off the bench are obviously Efe, Kobe, Jakobe, and Sullivan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT