ADVERTISEMENT

GO COWBOYS

Go every other NFC team!!!!
disgusted-clint-eastwood.gif

Then against my streaking Bucs next week. They're hitting on all cylinders at the right time.

tampa_bay_buccaneers_500_x_500_large.png

Last edited:
One of them is a bipolar fan. And the other one loves to play devils advocate.

How in the hell are there so many Cowboys haters on here?

Not calling you out because you sound like a genuine fan, but I wonder how many Cowboys fans are calling themselves fans now just because they are doing well.

I never liked the Cowboys and don't care for their players. I actually do like Romo though and he seems like a good guy.

Not calling you out because you sound like a genuine fan, but I wonder how many Cowboys fans are calling themselves fans now just because they are doing well.

I never liked the Cowboys and don't care for their players. I actually do like Romo though and he seems like a good guy.

That's a pretty general statement to say that you don't like their players. In this day and age, a team from 5 years ago hardly has any of the same players today. There are probably more than a handful of guys that were on your favorite team 3 years ago, and now suit up with a Big Blue Star on their helmets.

To say I have never liked the Cowboys sounds more plausible. It stands to reason that if you've never liked the Boys, you aren't much going to like their current players. Also, the Cowboys have never had many bandwagon fans. Most people either love em or hate em, and nothing much changes that.

Reactions: miner1liner

I'm so disappointed that you don't like the Cowboys and I'm certain that they would be also. Your opinion is so vital. The players would really be crushed that you don't care for them.

I grew up watching Staubach with my dad and grandfather, lived in Dallas during the great 90s run, and after a long wait, am enjoying watching this team, despite last night's setback.

That's a pretty general statement to say that you don't like their players. In this day and age, a team from 5 years ago hardly has any of the same players today. There are probably more than a handful of guys that were on your favorite team 3 years ago, and now suit up with a Big Blue Star on their helmets.

To say I have never liked the Cowboys sounds more plausible. It stands to reason that if you've never liked the Boys, you aren't much going to like their current players. Also, the Cowboys have never had many bandwagon fans. Most people either love em or hate em, and nothing much changes that.

I did cheer for the Cowboys as a young man, but everyone just pooped on Tampa Bay so much, and deservedly so because Coach Wyche made a hot mess of them, from the mid 80's to the early 90's and Dallas fans in El Paso were so gawd damned annoying as hell I jumped shipped and rooted for the team that was fun to tear apart. When Alvin Harper jumped ship to Tampa and Michael Irvin literally fell on his knees saying "Why Alvin, why?! Why damned Tampa?!" (true story, look it up), I knew I found my new adopted team.

Reactions: UTEP05
Proud cowgirl hater here, since 1978. I also hate the Lakers, Notre Dame, and LA Dodgers all teams that most El Pason's (in my limited world view as an adolescent at the time) seemed to slurp to no end, it made me sick.

Reactions: UTEP05
As big a Cowboys town as El Chuco is, you guys must spend your Sundays alone.

It is a general statement because, like I stated above, I said I don't dislike all the players. I guess I should have added the word "some". I can't stand Dez. There have been others throughout the years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT