ADVERTISEMENT

Go Senter

I agree. He personally sent me a poster. While, it's not typically a big deal. It was for me, he signed it personally and it matched the writing on the envelope. That means a lot to someone outside the El Paso area. Once the ball gets rolling, I believe Senter can take it to a NEW level never seen before. Wake the motha****a up!! UTEP has a lot of potential, no reason to be in the situation they are in in FB and BB.

Last edited:
Reactions: FarWestTexas
There will be someone who bitches. Stull used to do the same thing when he first became AD. Don't get your panties all wet, just yet!

There will be someone who bitches. Stull used to do the same thing when he first became AD. Don't get your panties all wet, just yet!
No he didn't. Stull never did town halls or had "hey, join us at so n'so place to meet me and give input". He did his campaign via EP Times and TV. He did hit the ground running and had success during Nord first year and disastrous Rab departure with BG hiring and later Price hiring but he still wouldn't give a kid a churro during a game even with Santa watching.

No he didn't. Stull never did town halls or had "hey, join us at so n'so place to meet me and give input". He did his campaign via EP Times and TV. He did hit the ground running and had success during Nord first year and disastrous Rab departure with BG hiring and later Price hiring but he still wouldn't give a kid a churro during a game even with Santa watching.

Some of your analogies crack me up!

Are you too young to remember? No social media back then, and certainly not twitter, but he did make some very good hires, at the time, and was out there. I even shook his hand a couple of times during his tenure. The man could have run for mayor and won at a certain point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT