ADVERTISEMENT

Has Kugler Lost This Team?

He has rode Jones for 2.5 years. He didn't recruit to be able to adjust. 1 trick pony

We might be 0-5 if Jones was healthly. We would have just run every play. We got lucky and caught lightning in a bottle with Metz at NMSU we shocked them and everyone else by throwing it deep.

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
Kugler has no f...ing clue what to do as a coach. He obviously isn't ready to be a head coach.
Unfortunately, I made that statement about coach Kugler back during his first year, after attending a game in Ft Collins against CSU. Yes, he seemed to be on the road to recovery after last year, but that must have been a mirage. Even in this conference, this team will do well to win another game any time soon.

I think he'd have to find the team first before he lost it. Hasn't shown up yet all season.

Unfortunately I couldn't disagree more. He had a team until he and or his staff started playing politics with the QB position. You can't do that and expect your players to be blind. But not just there. Playing politics at the WR and DB position doesn't help either.

All a coach has with his team is his integrity. You can be a great X and O guy, but if your players don't believe you nothing you scheme or say is going to convince them otherwise. Given what I saw today, I'd be surprised if they hit .500.

He has rode Jones for 2.5 years. He didn't recruit to be able to adjust. 1 trick pony

I agree. He focused so hard on Jones that they didn't put as much effort into building a game plan that didn't require running him into the ground. Coaches can become to narrow on one player or a specific set of plays. That's all to their own detriment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT