ADVERTISEMENT

Help wanted: Cannot update my UTEP forum subscription

HeWore62

All Star
Apr 18, 2018
Rivals demands that I update my payment. Fine. But there's a problem: I tried to comply, multiple times. No luck.

One must know his/her password to advance to his account. I do not know my password. In the template, I cannot find a place to enter a new password.

Instead, the software moves one over to Yahoo, where it, too, requires a password. I do not have a Yahoo account, so it follows here, neighbors, that I do not have a Yahoo password.

This merry-go-round has led me nowhere. From all indications, Rivals will not accept my money. So-o-o, UTEP faithful (and a few snipers), I hate to write this, but I will soon be getting the boot.

Just so you will know, my next "Miners Are Forever" will be coming out within a week. Many of you (100+) sent me your email addresses. You relative newcomers, plus former student-athletes and UTEP staffers can expect to hear from me, PDQ.

FYI: To accommodate your hand-held mobile devices, your pithy UTEP nuggets will come to you in a new, scroll-down format, with loads of photos. I am also noodling on starting a Miners-only group on Facebook, which is even more intuitive for a mouth-breathing caveman like you-know-who.

For those of you on MAF, we will reconnect soon. For the remainder of you here, adios amigos.

Picks up, and viva Miners.

Rivals demands that I update my payment. Fine. But there's a problem: I tried to comply, multiple times. No luck.

One must know his/her password to advance to his account. I do not know my password. In the template, I cannot find a place to enter a new password.

Instead, the software moves one over to Yahoo, where it, too, requires a password. I do not have a Yahoo account, so it follows here, neighbors, that I do not have a Yahoo password.

This merry-go-round has led me nowhere. From all indications, Rivals will not accept my money. So-o-o, UTEP faithful (and a few snipers), I hate to write this, but I will soon be getting the boot.

Just so you will know, my next "Miners Are Forever" will be coming out within a week. Many of you (100+) sent me your email addresses. You relative newcomers, plus former student-athletes and UTEP staffers can expect to hear from me, PDQ.

FYI: To accommodate your hand-held mobile devices, your pithy UTEP nuggets will come to you in a new, scroll-down format, with loads of photos. I am also noodling on starting a Miners-only group on Facebook, which is even more intuitive for a mouth-breathing caveman like you-know-who.

For those of you on MAF, we will reconnect soon. For the remainder of you here, adios amigos.

Picks up, and viva Miners.

Using Digs is free and doesn't require payment. You can keep using digs despite not paying for "premium" content, which does require payment. Other school's that use rivals do put up premium content but our admins don't. Keep enjoying the forums HeWore62

Ahhhhh, okay. I will do just that. Appreciate the intel. Your info is almost as useful as knowing the next snap count. Thanks, amigo.

Reactions: picks up
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT