ADVERTISEMENT

Here are Aaron Jones touchdowns from today...

It's interesting both touchdowns came out of shotgun formations with the field spread out, and the Miners did nothing the rest of the game out of their tight I-Form/Strong formations.

Reactions: Tribalwarriorx
It's bittersweet to watch. I hope that Jones comes back soon and is not lost for the season.

2:38 left in the half when Jones went down. In a power formation instead of spreading the field for a two minute drill. Do we even have a two minute drill?

Reactions: Tribalwarriorx
Higgins...smdh.

Higgins bears some responsibility but it falls squarely on Kuglers shoulders. This is his creation. This year is done. 3 wins tops. NMSU, Incarnate Word, and maybe UNT. We have no chance against La. Tech. Rice owns us and their front D line is really good this year. USM? Don't bet on it; they're nothing like last year. They've leaped frogged UTEP development wise. FAU and FIU? DId you see them against UCF and Miami respectively? UTSA, same as USM. Dumb mistakes against KSU cost them the game but Coker has them reloaded.

Here ya go Kugler. Have it done by Saturday.

animated-youth-football-passing-plays-vs-4-4-defense-dvd-format-827008080694-dvd-youth-football-offense-video-13.gif

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
I was so up beat after that 91 yard TD run and seriously after Jones went down I told the Tech fan watching the game with me, There goes the game, Utep will give up and you'll score 70 points! I was close! What's not been mentioned is how most of the team packed it in after Jones went down, including the coaching staff!

Jones covered 90 yards in 10.1 seconds including the jukes and cutbacks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT