ADVERTISEMENT

Higgins or Cowing : lets talk about it!!!

who is better??

• Higgins

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • Cowing

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
i voted for cowing. Higgins played in a better system for a WR and maybe had a better QB??
Yes I think so, but he was a game changer on Special teams as well. I wonder how their stats compare at this point in their careers.

Higgins was the man, I’ll never forget he embarrassed Tech at the Sun Bowl or when he destroyed NMSU his senior year.
But Cowing has been killing it as an underclassman and he’s carried this offense and made so much out of nothing.

This could be one of Fili's best questions. I say Higgins at this point but Cowing definitely has a chance to overtake him. Imagine what Cowing could be doing with better play calling and QB play? Good topic Fili

Higgins was also an ELITE return man. I voted for Cowing but that may sway my vote towards Higgins.
Where does Lee Mays fall into all of this? Had he not returned for his Senior year he was probably going to get drafted pretty high.

Higgins was also an ELITE return man. I voted for Cowing but that may sway my vote towards Higgins.
Where does Lee Mays fall into all of this? Had he not returned for his Senior year he was probably going to get drafted pretty high.
I was going to add Lee May's but how was his numbers?? Higgins was an All American in college and I think if Cowing comes next season he could be an All American.

I was going to add Lee May's but how was his numbers?? Higgins was an All American in college and I think if Cowing comes next season he could be an All American.
71 Catches for 1110 yards, AND he lead the NCAA with 15 TD catches. He was money his junior year when Rocky was throwing him the ball. He was 10th nationally in yards and lead the nation in TDs. He definitely deserved All-American considerations that year.

Last edited:
Reactions: MineroFanatico
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT