ADVERTISEMENT

I actually have no idea what to make of Louisiana Tech this season.

I think we will, all indicators point to us keeping this kind of plan in place. We need to execute and you can bet LaTech is prepping for it. Our run game isn't pretty, won't sell many tickets and at times looks more like rugby than football but it is our best chance to win games.

Reactions: jdubb66
I think we will, all indicators point to us keeping this kind of plan in place. We need to execute and you can bet LaTech is prepping for it. Our run game isn't pretty, won't sell many tickets and at times looks more like rugby than football but it is our best chance to win games.
That Hankins run for thirty or so yards last week is one for the UTEP football history books. Hope he does it tomorrow.

Has Justin Prince been activated back onto the roster yet?
Nope. Still suspended it appears.

I hope UTEP kicks away from "Smoke" Harris. He is not a good returner, he is a great returner. For some reason I thought this player graduated (redshirt junior).

Last edited:
Reactions: MinerFan79
We needed more than 3 on thiat drive given the way this game has gone. We had better stop them this time

The first play of the possession I would go play action and try to get Smith a 69 yd TD. We have to have a TD this possession.

What a horrible 1st quarter. I was looking forward to watching the Miners play tonight.. I may not end up doing so for very long

Reactions: Lil_Train
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT