ADVERTISEMENT

I actually have no idea what to make of Louisiana Tech this season.

Two weeks in a row we're getting breaks we usually don't. As bad as this game as been if we score a td here we go into halftime down by six and get the ball to start the 2nd half.
Well, if we're VERY lucky, maybe now we'll be down 13 at the half.

We're on pace for another 7 turnover game like UNM. Terrible half. We're lucky We're only down 20. Feels like it should be much worse.

Reactions: kickballpro
We look like the team that’s 1-3 and they look like a top 25 team. Terrible first half of football. Let’s see how we respond in the second half.

Reactions: kickballpro
Started watching at 20-3, due to being tied up with some other stuff. Looks to me like it's very similar to the UNM game, but against a team much more capable on offense. The Prince injury is really hurting in the secondary, Dimel again abandons the run too early and mistakes happen. A turnover filled Snake Bitten first half where Dimel is gonna say, "Boy did we have our chances" 😒

• Angry
Reactions: FarWestTexas
Started watching at 20-3, due to being tied up with some other stuff. Looks to me like it's very similar to the UNM game, but against a team much more capable on offense. The Prince injury is really hurting in the secondary, Dimel again abandons the run too early and mistakes happen. A turnover filled Snake Bitten first half where Dimel is gonna say, "Boy did we have our chances" 😒
Prince isn't injured. He's suspended indefinitely.

C’mon Miners! Let’s see if our D can step up and creat a turnover.

Another otherwise great drive ruined by poor play calling/execution in the red zone.

This is the reason why Dimel is not the coach that will take us to the next level. With Dimel at the helm you never know which UTEP team will show up. We will never be a consistent winning team with Dimel.
Can’t even have a bad series without you coming on here and demanding Coach Dimel be removed. So tiring.

Can’t even have a bad series without you coming on here and demanding Coach Dimel be removed. So tiring.
A bad series? If you had said a bad game I wouldn't have responded. But a bad series? As in a single bad series? Other than the two series that ended in scores every single one of our series has ended bad tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT