ADVERTISEMENT

I don't understand it.

Again, it could've/would've happened anywhere, under similar circumstances. I. Didn't defend it, or can't you read? However, I'm proud to acknowledge my 8,660 fellow citizens and the coaches and team that reacted appropriately. Too add, grow a pair, this ain't a little kids board. Childish is what you've done though the years. Yeah yeah, deny it again.

Again, it could've/would've happened anywhere, under similar circumstances. I. Didn't defend it, or can't you read? However, I'm proud to acknowledge my 8,660 fellow citizens and the coaches and team that reacted appropriately. Too add, grow a pair, this ain't a little kids board. Childish is what you've done though the years. Yeah yeah, deny it again.

So just because it could have or would have happened elsewhere that makes it OK?

It has nothing to do with "growing a pair". And no, I'm not childish. I don't think it's OK to throw objects on the court. THAT is childish.

I am really appalled by the type of comments I am reading on here. I am happy most people on here don't condone throwing objects onto the court, but I'm not surprised with the people who saying it's OK.

Where did I say it was ok? Show me the quote. Weird (but not) that you're the only one that continues harping on it, yet not one word about the way 99.99% of your fellow fans and team handled the event.

Hopefully the culprits throwing items on the floor were caught and forever banned from the Don. However, being banned doesn't mean much round here.

Reactions: develman
Where did I say it was ok? Show me the quote. Weird (but not) that you're the only one that continues harping on it, yet not one word about the way 99.99% of your fellow fans and team handled the event.

You don't get a reward for doing the right thing. It's like saying one person cheated in the class and the rest should be congratulated.

I don't care if it was one person, ten people, or fifty people. Throwing objects onto the court should NEVER happen. You can defend those people all you want. Considering the type of person you are I am not surprised you are on their side. You can say all the childish immature comments that you want, but I am going to side with the others on here who have class and respect.
ehhSPB7.gif

Never throw stuff but then again taunting fans like ODU players did is just asking for a potential shat storm of trouble. UTEP was at fault and ODU staff was at fault for not controlling their players.
It was an electric game with a top seed on the line.

F ODU and their fans... They talk crap on twitter and the cusabbs non stop and not just to UTEP fans. Since joining CUSA they think they are above, when they have done not a dang thing.

Reactions: JCorona
So if I get banned for throwing things at a game, does that mean I can come back in if I change my appearance, aka sports fan? Would that be OK? I would think that I would be man enough to admit that I screwed up and stay away from a place that doesn't want me.

Reactions: allminer
The players weren't going by the refs' stopwatch after-the-fact; they were going by the clock on the floor. What they do on the floor depends on the clock on the floor. I'm not comfortable with the precedent of the refs arbitrarily deciding to ignore the clock and instead judging the play based on their stopwatch. Maybe if the clock were controlled by homers who intentionally didn't start it soon enough, but it sounds like the clock is controlled by the refs; it's their own screw-up and they're punishing UTEP for it.
This!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT