ADVERTISEMENT

I hope...

I'm there after every game. The few ODU fans waited for police before going to the tunnel. A few fans threw beer and popcorn, but the Old Dominion players dId taunt them pretty hard to be fair.

I'm there after every game. The few ODU fans waited for police before going to the tunnel. A few fans threw beer and popcorn, but the Old Dominion players dId taunt them pretty hard to be fair.

To be honest, I am a jackass.....that being said, there is NEVER a reason to throw crap on the court. I don't give a crap what the players, refs, or coaches say or do. Tossing crap deserves severe punishment. Jail time...banishment form the Don....etc.....

Didn't get a pic, but you don't have to believe me. I figured I would see you there.
4grX_f-maxage-0.gif

The crowd was the flashback from the past!!!! That crowd last night was a reminder of the old glory days. I remember stuff was thrown while the other team was shooting free throws. it brought back a lot of good memories.:D:D

The ODU players were egging on the fans. The taunts were trying to get a response. Considering the words they used and them knowing how worked up the crowd was it's not a shock that things were thrown. I was actually on the court waving my arms trying to tell them to stop (as if they'd listen to me). It's dangerous and if they injured someone they should be charged with assault .

UTEP serves beer+6k-7k people equals any potential recipe for pendejadas.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT