ADVERTISEMENT

Is there really no way to watch the Rice game on Saturday?

shyminer81

MI Hall of Famer
May 22, 2006
Vancouver Washington
Checking out the schedule, and it looks like only 5 more games will be on TV. The other 6 show no TV. I don't even see the game listed online at CUSA.tv, please tell me its' going to be streamed somewhere...

This week's game is the only game involving a FBS team not to be televised or shown online. BeinSports is showing Alcorn vs FIU, probably because of the location.

If the game isn't on C-USAtv then UTEP is at fault. Host schools are supposed to supply the feed. Maybe UTEP has given up on that idea since they were so bad at it last year.

Horrible, I can understand the lack of TV. But no excuses for not having it available online. Especially given the crappy tv contract. At least i'll be there for the AZ game, but I should have just planned for a non televised game lol

I think this Rice game is Kugler's Waterloo.

If Rice comes in here and beats us on the road after everything that they have been through during the past 2 weeks(Australia trip, a 62-7 loss, flooding, a temporary home in Ft. Worth, etc.) first I will stand up and congratulate them for a well earned and high character accomplishment. Then second, I would endorse Kugler's resignation. I am okay with giving any UTEP football coach time to build a program, but we are in year five now and a loss to Rice essentially ensures a miserable season. I think that UTEP has a chance to control this game, but being a Miner fan has taught me to never take a potential win for granted. Good luck Miners, I will be there cheering and hoping for the best.

The FIU vs Alcorn St game was supposed to be televised by beIN Saturday night but because of Irma the game has been moved from Miami to Birmingham on Friday night. If beIN needs a Saturday night game they should come to El Paso and televise the Rice @ UTEP game. I twitted to beIN and UTEP Athletics about it with no response. Our AD should be going after this.

The FIU vs Alcorn St game was supposed to be televised by beIN Saturday night but because of Irma the game has been moved from Miami to Birmingham on Friday night. If beIN needs a Saturday night game they should come to El Paso and televise the Rice @ UTEP game. I twitted to beIN and UTEP Athletics about it with no response. Our AD should be going after this.

I thought beIN Sports broadcast center was located in Miami and might be busy evacuating.

Question for anybody that's a subscriber to CUSA tv. Can the game be streamed through an iPhone? Or do you have to be on a laptop?

For those people who will be going to the game on Saturday and using the Glory Road parking garage, the elevators not working.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT