ADVERTISEMENT

Its finally here.....

True its early, but Tarke has been here more than a year and practicing with the team. There was no inclination that he would not be a starter or struggle this much in his transition to SF.

At this point I wonder if maybe he could get more time backing up Williams (since Terry already seems to favor Stroud over Tarke). Tarke is an older guy on the team so this is it.
Agree on Tarke. Right now, it looks like Terry's preference is to play a three guard lineup. Even with three guards in the lineup, there have been turnover issues. The problem with Tarke at the four is that he would be behind Williams and Odigie. There are just not many minutes behind those two, so Tarke has some work to do.

That’s my thing... kept hearing things about tarke.. you could see he put up decent numbers coming in and he’s had a year to practice with this team.. I know it’s only 3 games just saying expected more.. and he may very well deliver by Christmas but as of now... what’s up

I was expecting a bigger blow out. Gillespie started his second season with a 60 point beating of Texas Permian. That’s kind of what I wanted to see today.
That same Gillispie team, though, had a relatively difficult time with Division III Sul Ross State.

Reactions: minerfan_14
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT