ADVERTISEMENT

It's Game Week: Where the party's at?

jdubb66

MI Hall of Famer
Feb 10, 2009
Saturday, September 5 - 1:30 PM

I assume Tortuga's is hosting a watch party. What kind of deals are going on and where.

It appears that it will be showing on ESPNU @ 1:30 (per the UTEP website) Direct TV guide isn't working as of right now. As long as the game is on, I will have it on the big screen with surround sound.
Saturdays are cool, especially when we have UTEP football on. $2 Ultras plus many other liquor specials. In addition, it's fight night. UFC 191 starts at 7.
I am going to try to be there for the game, but I do need to spend time with mini me and wifie. Maybe we can all go since it will be the end of his nap time.....crossing fingers...

Picks up!

Reactions: jdubb66
Hey Ron, glad to hear you are showing the game. Any chance you might do a little special on your house Chardonnay? For me? Pretty please? Zelca and I will be there.

Hey Ron, glad to hear you are showing the game. Any chance you might do a little special on your house Chardonnay? For me? Pretty please? Zelca and I will be there.

Chardonnay? Lemme guess, liberal arts professors?

Liberal arts department professors are either getting hammered at the Kings X or in their living room having a bad existential moment trying to figure out if Neil deGrasse Tyson and the Vatican will ever be on the same page at some point within the next generation or two.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT