ADVERTISEMENT

Jenzel Nash Charged With Bank Fraud

It's sad to hear about any young man or woman possibly destroying their best years by doing something that will cause them to waste a great opportunity and even be separated from their young children.

Reactions: minermx07
It's just too bad. She most likely will not be able to use her degree in criminal justice. I know that when I was 20-21 I did stupid things that if I had been caught I wouldn't be on this board commenting right now.

Also, I feel sad for the child who may now grow up without possibly both parents

She's ultimately not going to get much time, is my guess. It is no doubt a stain on her permanent record, but hopefully Jenzel becomes a better person with regards to her place in the community because of it, and can use the misdirection to steer young women in more of the right direction. She is obviously intelligent in several aspects of life. Hope she uses that intelligence to raise her child "right" and heads down a straighter path.

http://www.theprospectordaily.com/2017/01/31/exclusive-nash-speaks-out-about-fraud-indictment/

Not really sure what to believe because some things in the article sounded very strange to me.

“Mikey (Annabi) always treated me like a little brother. He always asked me, did I want to go with him and his family on vacation. He always looked out for me when he could, maybe I didn’t have enough money for something I needed, he would give it to me,” said Terrance Yelder, who worked at Chubby’s along with Nash. “But, the only reason we were involved (in the indictment) is because we worked for him.”

I don't know about the rest of you, but I have never been asked to go on vacation with my boss and his/her family and I definitely have never taken money from my boss.

Last edited:
http://www.theprospectordaily.com/2017/01/31/exclusive-nash-speaks-out-about-fraud-indictment/

Not really sure what to believe because some things in the article sounded very strange to me.

“Mikey (Annabi) always treated me like a little brother. He always asked me, did I want to go with him and his family on vacation. He always looked out for me when he could, maybe I didn’t have enough money for something I needed, he would give it to me,” said Terrance Yelder, who worked at Chubby’s along with Nash. “But, the only reason we were involved (in the indictment) is because we worked for him.”

I don't know about the rest of you, but I have never been asked to go on vacation with my boss and his/her family and I definitely have never taken money from my boss.
Did ole dude just incriminate himself and/or/maybe Jenzel in a possible NCAA violation?

Reactions: El Paso Sports Fan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT