ADVERTISEMENT

Kappy’s Corner 2/3/19 El Paso Inc.

unihorn

MI Miner Maniac
Dec 1, 2007
Kappy has a nice column re: MBB in this week’s El Paso Inc. print edition, but I can’t find a link.

Anyone got one?

Hopefully this IS one of the most "stacked" rosters in recent memory. 2003-05 were nice teams, but 2009-10 was the by far the most talented this century. We came close in 2010-11 (top 25 with Moultrie and Moreland) and 2014-16, but a few mishaps messed things up (Missing Mck Moore and then Hunter).

Hopefully next year IS one of the most "stacked" rosters in recent memory. There are still a lot of questions (PG, outside shooting, rim defender, chemistry, excitement, etc...), but next year will definetly be one of the most awaited in a while.

Hopefully this IS one of the most "stacked" rosters in recent memory. 2003-05 were nice teams, but 2009-10 was the by far the most talented this century. We came close in 2010-11 (top 25 with Moultrie and Moreland) and 2014-16, but a few mishaps messed things up (Missing Mck Moore and then Hunter).

Hopefully next year IS one of the most "stacked" rosters in recent memory. There are still a lot of questions (PG, outside shooting, rim defender, chemistry, excitement, etc...), but next year will definetly be one of the most awaited in a while.

I'm optimistic about team chemistry since most next year's team are already here and playing / practicing with each other.

I also think Lathon will be able hold down the PG potion going forward. In my eyes, he has gotten better as the season has gone on.

I'm optimistic about team chemistry since most next year's team are already here and playing / practicing with each other.

I also think Lathon will be able hold down the PG potion going forward. In my eyes, he has gotten better as the season has gone on.
Me too. I also think we will have better outside shooting, rim defense and excitement. It's gonna be a long 6 months.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT