ADVERTISEMENT

Kimani Jones Young

MAJOR issue with KJY possibly coming to UTEP:

He is taking responsibility for his actions. We all know that stuff is not to fly with Bob Stull.

I think more reasonable names as possible candidates are:

Dave Bliss - No brainer, we like coaches with baggage, and he's coached in the Haskins Center.
Travis Ford - Gives Bill Knight material to reference the Iba tree, but would he leave SLU?
Donnie Tyndall - The 10 year show-cause might be a problem, but I can see Stull at least talking to his people. After all he has coached in the Haskins Center, and that's high on the priority list for a new hire according to Stull.
Andre McGee - Baggage, check. Played or coached in El Paso, nope. Might be his downfall.
Billy Clyde Gillispie - Coached here yes, baggage yes. Sign him up.

MAJOR issue with KJY possibly coming to UTEP:

He is taking responsibility for his actions. We all know that stuff is not to fly with Bob Stull.

I think more reasonable names as possible candidates are:

Dave Bliss - No brainer, we like coaches with baggage, and he's coached in the Haskins Center.
Travis Ford - Gives Bill Knight material to reference the Iba tree, but would he leave SLU?
Donnie Tyndall - The 10 year show-cause might be a problem, but I can see Stull at least talking to his people. After all he has coached in the Haskins Center, and that's high on the priority list for a new hire according to Stull.
Andre McGee - Baggage, check. Played or coached in El Paso, nope. Might be his downfall.
Billy Clyde Gillispie - Coached here yes, baggage yes. Sign him up.
Donnie Tyndall????????

Delete your Miner Digs account, that guy is a huge piece of
mierda con arroz.

Otherwise list looks decent, but its time to #MakeUTEPYoungAgain.

Kimani Young will rise UTEP hoops from the ashes of suck.

Donnie Tyndall????????

Delete your Miner Digs account, that guy is a huge piece of
mierda con arroz.

Otherwise list looks decent, but its time to #MakeUTEPYoungAgain.

Kimani Young will rise UTEP hoops from the ashes of suck.

You need to adjust your sarcasm meter. I'm surprised he didn't add Rabedeaux to his list.

I remember Konami Jones Young well since he was from my college era, but I'm positive his past would prevent him from getting a head coaching job at most D1 programs. Maybe not rightfully so, but to many contributors image is everything

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT