ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s talk FAU

We’re playing against both fau and the refs. They are giving fau another chance to kick. Unbelievable!

Incompetent officiating! The flag came 5 minutes after the play.

What I don’t get is a helmetless Praise had NOTHING to do with the missed kick. It had already happened. The penalty, if there even should have been one, should have been awarded on the kickoff.

That ref’s “interpretation” of the rule is absolute bull shit.

What I don’t get is a helmetless Praise had NOTHING to do with the miss. It had already happened. The penalty should have been awarded on the kickoff.

That ref’s “interpretation” of the rule is absolute bull shit.
I'm not sure, but I'll take your interpretation over his. To me, it would seem as if it was a penalty post-possession, like after a pick or fumble recovery.

He backed off. It was clearly a judgement call, but it's not so obvious to me. And as noted, it was after the block, so I'm not sure why the re-kick was allowed.

It doesn't matter. He ran for the ball. Unfortunately, he participated in the play.

I wouldn't mind a play action pass here on first down. We can always run it on second and, if necessary, third down if we want to, then kick the field goal.

Reactions: develman
I'm not sure, but I'll take your interpretation over his. To me, it would seem as if it was a penalty post-possession, like after a pick or fumble recovery.
That was my point. “If” there was a penalty, it was post possession. Still a judgement call as to whether Praise “participated” in the play. He had no bearing on the outcome whatsoever.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT