ADVERTISEMENT

Lets figure this out.

shyminer81

MI Hall of Famer
May 22, 2006
Vancouver Washington
Our defense still sucks, but oh boy Metz took control. If Kugler starts Leftwich, that would be an epic mistake. I was so happy to see Lang get the game winner! What an awesome Miner!!

Finally, How is it that Metz and the O Line got it done? Yet, Leftwich and the O-Line could not? Hate to see a Miner hurt, but no way they win with him in the game.

Finally, kudos to those Miner fans who stayed and watched the victory! It was awesome seeing you guys rep!!

Reactions: Carlosergio
Metz called the plays for the final drive in regulation and OT, it shows you the coaches lacked confidence in our other players and relied too heavily on Aaron Jones. Before that last drive in regulation Higgins was so predictable, run on first down w/ Metz, then bring in Kavika in the Wild Miner. The receivers made plays, Batson in particular, yet the coaches didn't target him....or maybe they did but Leftwich continually checked down to AJ. Jaquan White showed on the punt return that he has that wiggle and can make some plays in space yet we haven't tried to get the ball in his hands. We threw down field when Metz was running the O, yet our OC would only call that stupid hitch left/right or screen game. I hate to see a kid lose his job to injury, but Metz should be the guy going forward.

Metz called the plays for the final drive in regulation and OT, it shows you the coaches lacked confidence in our other players and relied too heavily on Aaron Jones. Before that last drive in regulation Higgins was so predictable, run on first down w/ Metz, then bring in Kavika in the Wild Miner. The receivers made plays, Batson in particular, yet the coaches didn't target him....or maybe they did but Leftwich continually checked down to AJ. Jaquan White showed on the punt return that he has that wiggle and can make some plays in space yet we haven't tried to get the ball in his hands. We threw down field when Metz was running the O, yet our OC would only call that stupid hitch left/right or screen game. I hate to see a kid lose his job to injury, but Metz should be the guy going forward.
the last 2 drives in regulation... nicely stated!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT