ADVERTISEMENT

Looking back at Sul Ross

M i n e r

Rookie
Mar 20, 2016
UTEP was tied with Sul Ross at 34 during halftime and then was down 40-38 after.

Tim Floyd walked out three minutes into the second half, and UTEP began a 20-3 run with 17:17 on the clock after Phil Johnson took over.

Reactions: axingfools1
No one probably wants to hear this, but the two things that helped turn around our last two season's were the uptempo offense two years ago and the point zone last year. The uptempo offense was a Johnson creation and the zone was Braswell's I think. Just food for thought.

Well, those and playing in Conference USA.

"I get what you mean and I agree with your assessment"

Yeah, that sounds like arguing to me. :rolleyes:
Next time make your 2nd response your 1st response and you might garner some further conversation instead of the responses you illicit (and don't come with your BS "I was being sarcastic or can't you take a joke?" with your eyes rolling). Try some normal conversation.

No one probably wants to hear this, but the two things that helped turn around our last two season's were the uptempo offense two years ago and the point zone last year. The uptempo offense was a Johnson creation and the zone was Braswell's I think. Just food for thought.

Well, those and playing in Conference USA.

Why would nobody want to hear that? That's exciting basketball. Loved when we scored in the 90s and even into the 100s a time or two.

Sounds like I've been missing some "good stuff". I've even been tempted to look at "show ignored content" due to some of the responses to Mr. Multiple Personalities...but then again I've enjoyed not reading, or answering, the non-sense. So nah.

giphy_s.gif

Why would nobody want to hear that? That's exciting basketball. Loved when we scored in the 90s and even into the 100s a time or two.
I meant it from a I don't think anyone wants to see Johnson (or Braswell) become permanent perspective. I think it would still be highly unlikely, but if they somehow get the team on a run, you never know.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
I meant it from a I don't think anyone wants to see Johnson (or Braswell) become permanent perspective. I think it would still be highly unlikely, but if they somehow get the team on a run, you never know.

Ah, yeah. With that, I must agree.

Next time make your 2nd response your 1st response and you might garner some further conversation instead of the responses you illicit (and don't come with your BS "I was being sarcastic or can't you take a joke?" with your eyes rolling). Try some normal conversation.

Funny because a conversation was already going on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT