ADVERTISEMENT

MBB Recruiting Question

MinerInWisconsin

MI Miner Maniac
Nov 28, 2001
Should our new coach try to re-recruit the UTEP commits that have de-committed? Are they worth going after again?

Recruiting the current core of "talent" on the roster is most important in my opinion.

Gilyard, Magee, Smith, Wade, can't lose any of those kids or the roster will continually get set back over the next two-three years. As far as Osborne, let the kid decide whatever he wants, Osborne's lack of explosiveness and inconsistency can politely head back to Canada with all due respect.

This recruiting cycle is pretty much done for with the exception of the transfer market. Would love to see Terry active in that market (big men) in the next couple of months. I doubt there are impact HS and JUCO guys still left.

Recruiting the current core of "talent" on the roster is most important in my opinion.

Gilyard, Magee, Smith, Wade, can't lose any of those kids or the roster will continually get set back over the next two-three years. As far as Osborne, let the kid decide whatever he wants, Osborne's lack of explosiveness and inconsistency can politely head back to Canada with all due respect.

This recruiting cycle is pretty much done for with the exception of the transfer market. Would love to see Terry active in that market (big men) in the next couple of months. I doubt there are impact HS and JUCO guys still left.
There are actually alot of Juco impact players not committed! I checked top 50 and theres at least half uncommitted believe it or not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT