ADVERTISEMENT

McNeese St @ Utep MBB

I was hoping that we would come out with a sense of purpose after being embarrassed in the 1st half. After tying the score we look just as bad

All this time Golding has pounded defense into his guys. Haven’t seen such a matador defense by a Miner team in all my years

New unis, don’t see why Jon said he doesn’t like them but if it’s a one off I can live with it

Overall, close conference games unless we start clicking on offense. Toughest opponent has been UAB historically but we’ll see how the eastern teams match with us

There are going to be games like this. Not a good showing, but never felt like we were in danger of losing this one.
I have to say that I was worried. When we tied it early in the 2nd half and then found ourselves down by 9 again almost immediately thereafter. When it was still a tight game with only a few minutes to go. Fortunately they started missing shots and fouling Boum, not a good combo for them.

On a positive note, I hope that Saterfield convinced Golding that he's worthy of minutes tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT