ADVERTISEMENT

Midseason UTEP basketball drama?

I would love to see the FACTS that Donald Trump being a racist and a criminal and the FACTS about me.

Open your ****ing eyes and accept reality, kid. Quit drinking the Faux News kook-aid. They are LYING to you. Openly. All day long. Trump is OWNED by Putin.

Republicans suck Tяump's tiny dick not because they like him but because he will do anything they want in return. ANYTHING. Like stack the courts with unqualified judges, leave 10-month old brown children parentless and alone in a cage without adequate health care having to defend themselves in a courtroom. At 10 months of age. Many of them dying as a result.

Nevermind that he has given rise to white supremacists, you know, neo-nazis. He's given a platform to hate and bigotry. And criminality; you know, get Putin to help him stay in power, maybe you prefer the murder of children in foreign lands simply because their name is not Ivanka.

And did I mention he's a criminal? Screwing over any small business person that ever thought they were doing well providing a service to one of Tяump's corrupt businesses? Or maybe you prefer donating to his "charitable" foundation from which he takes the money for himself rather than spend it on the children the foundation is supposed to support?

Go ahead, support your fuhrer. Own it. Eat it up. Celebrate it. It's what Tяump republicans do. It what you apparently do.

Honestly, this team is gonna have a rough go at it for the remainder of the year. Unless you have mac mcclung to pick up the slack like Georgetown, then you can't expect this shit show to end well.

We have a team that's in perpetual flux, with players going, staying, or whatever the hell is happening on any given week now. We'll now have to utilize a new lineup with different substitutions, and we'll have a bunch of players who've had limited minutes now trying to form chemistry and excel at a high level.... all before conference play...

Nope... these things don't end well for just about any program, and that goes double for a program like us...
"Overreaction" This is not as major as you and some of these people are making it out to be. We lost a good player, but not an irreplaceable one. Hawkins is better in a lot of ways. We didn't lose Williams, that would be catastrophic. I don't see this ending up changing the Miners being in the top 4 when it's said n done. If I'm wrong I'm wrong, but just don't see it as a shit show like you say. Completely being blown out of proportion in my opinion!

"Overreaction" This is not as major as you and some of these people are making it out to be. We lost a good player, but not an irreplaceable one. Hawkins is better in a lot of ways. We didn't lose Williams, that would be catastrophic. I don't see this ending up changing the Miners being in the top 4 when it's said n done. If I'm wrong I'm wrong, but just don't see it as a shit show like you say. Completely being blown out of proportion in my opinion!
I'm not a Lathon fan and prefer Hawkins, but I still wonder about the behind the scenes causes of the sequence of events.
1) Hawkins announcement
2) Lathons announcement
3) Hawkins counter announcement
4) Deon's rumored announcement.
We can speculate that it's, " There's not enough room in this town (or team) for both of us" or something to that effect. Intriguing that it appears that there was no communication between Hawkins and Lathon and their back to back proclamations; or was there? Family issues?
I'm not so sure.
Maybe just forgetting the whole fiasco is the best solution.

That’s exactly what it seemed like and from what some of you have said Hawkins and stroud are friends (just what I heard on here) and might have walked together ?

I'm not a Lathon fan and prefer Hawkins, but I still wonder about the behind the scenes causes of the sequence of events.
1) Hawkins announcement
2) Lathons announcement
3) Hawkins counter announcement
4) Deon's rumored announcement.
We can speculate that it's, " There's not enough room in this town (or team) for both of us" or something to that effect. Intriguing that it appears that there was no communication between Hawkins and Lathon and their back to back proclamations; or was there? Family issues?
I'm not so sure.
Maybe just forgetting the whole fiasco is the best solution.

That’s my take. Ultimately, all we lost was potential. Potential that may never have even been tapped aside from the occasional Marquette game, or the Rice winning shot game, or the UNM game winner...

Shit, maybe we lost a good one. Maybe those “family problems” really started weighing on him. He didn’t seem the same after UNM.

This is just twitter info. I follow Lathons mom and she follows me. Her account is on private.

She hasn’t posted anything that might give us a clue of what’s really happening but a lot of her tweets are subliminal messages. For instance after the Lathon announcement She RT this...

Whatever “family issues” they’re having, they are very discreet about it.

Nice name drop

If she’s not with us, she’s against us!

is she hot?
How did you get that out of what I wrote? There are other UTEP fans that follow her too so it isn’t some high confidential information that must be kept a secret.

She started following me during week 1 of the football season when I posted a pic of Lathon leading the UTEP chants.

Reactions: picks up
Any player transferring would be smart to cite the reason as a family issue, because any player transferring is going to ask the NCAA for a waiver. This will help them with their waiver request.

I guess the legitimacy of a family issue could be viewed by how close to home Lathon ends up transferring to?

Whether fair or not, many schools didn't want to touch Lathon after Northwestern dropped him. Is there a feeling that these schools are going to give him a second look now? Maybe spending some time in El Paso is considered suitable penance?

Open your ****ing eyes and accept reality, kid. Quit drinking the Faux News kook-aid. They are LYING to you. Openly. All day long. Trump is OWNED by Putin.

Republicans suck Tяump's tiny dick not because they like him but because he will do anything they want in return. ANYTHING. Like stack the courts with unqualified judges, leave 10-month old brown children parentless and alone in a cage without adequate health care having to defend themselves in a courtroom. At 10 months of age. Many of them dying as a result.

Nevermind that he has given rise to white supremacists, you know, neo-nazis. He's given a platform to hate and bigotry. And criminality; you know, get Putin to help him stay in power, maybe you prefer the murder of children in foreign lands simply because their name is not Ivanka.

And did I mention he's a criminal? Screwing over any small business person that ever thought they were doing well providing a service to one of Tяump's corrupt businesses? Or maybe you prefer donating to his "charitable" foundation from which he takes the money for himself rather than spend it on the children the foundation is supposed to support?

Go ahead, support your fuhrer. Own it. Eat it up. Celebrate it. It's what Tяump republicans do. It what you apparently do.

You must watch Fox News all day since you say they are lying all day long. Name 10 things they have lied about this month. Should be easy to answer.

Also, there were cages when Obama was President.

Not worth it to respond to your other gibberish! Take care!

Reactions: FeralFelidae
Man Terry seemed pretty perturbed and defensive in his interview. He had a hard time answering basic questions. He is acting like everybody is making a big deal out of nothing and he's basically talking to the media like they are clueless. Not a good look IMO. The player interviews and answers were really good.
This goes back to last year because you could see the frustration in the guards last year during live play. Something had to give and there was obviously a showdown during the Hawaii trip and perhaps Lathon had a legit ace in his boot waiting to be played, the "family card" and need to transfer. His mom's tweet shared above basically plays it out. Kind of like Hunters' mom said he needs change and leave UTEP after the tweet of the decade from AD staff a few years back.

A pattern is developing with Lathon.
Northwestern pulled his offer over an alleged "incident" on a recruiting trip. If Lathon did something similar at UTEP, I think he would be kicked off the team.

The timing of Lathon, Hawkins, and Stroud all toying with transferring at the same time is not a coincidence, IMO. I don't think this is a pattern of behavior with Lathon.

Northwestern pulled his offer over an alleged "incident" on a recruiting trip. If Lathon did something similar at UTEP, I think he would be kicked off the team.

The timing of Lathon, Hawkins, and Stroud all toying with transferring at the same time is not a coincidence, IMO. I don't think this is a pattern of behavior with Lathon.
So there isn’t a pattern of him unexpectedly and secretly no longer being part of the team?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT