ADVERTISEMENT

MinersWon where are you? Need my fix...

Please, as soon as possible...
Sorry man. No TV for this game. There are ways to record a stream I'm sure but I'm not up to speed on it. Boy they played great tonight. I used my iPad and Apple TV to put the video up from CUSA website and put Teicher on via a Laptop and paused Teicher to line it up. I wish I had it recorded.

Sorry man. No TV for this game. There are ways to record a stream I'm sure but I'm not up to speed on it. Boy they played great tonight. I used my iPad and Apple TV to put the video up from CUSA website and put Teicher on via a Laptop and paused Teicher to line it up. I wish I had it recorded.
I was able to use Chromecast from CUSA TV on my TV. Thanks to minerproud for the heads up or I never would have been aware of streaming on CUSATV. Can't understand why THE UTEP website is so out of touch that they don't make us aware of a game of this magnitude being available and they merely show their "listen" and "game tracker" options. Sad and sorry!!!

Reactions: FarWestTexas
I too used my iPad and Apple TV to stream the game but had to listen to the Rice announcer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT