ADVERTISEMENT

MT VS UTEP TV?

minerproud

Rookie
Apr 22, 2014
Hi,
Does any one know where they are showing the game tomorrow?
I don't subscribe to CBS Sports
Thank You

I guess the game will not be on any of the local channels......No digital cable at work just basic....damn.

If you have cable at home you can download the CBS sports app, login through your provider and stream the game through your phone. Or go the old fashion way and listen on the radio or tune in app.

http://www.cbssports.com/watch/cbssportsnetwork/

If you have one of these providers....unlikely anyone does.

qUajVjh.jpg

Touchet has gotten in a bad habit of passing the ball off with 2 seconds on the shot clock. His teammate then has to take a lower percentage shot than he'd have to take. He did it at least twice yesterday, and already again today. Shoot the damn ball kid!

Reactions: USAFminersfan
Touchet has gotten in a bad habit of passing the ball off with 2 seconds on the shot clock. His teammate then has to take a lower percentage shot than he'd have to take. He did it at least twice yesterday, and already again today. Shoot the damn ball kid!

I don't understand why he keeps stopping before half court and not even attempting to dribble. Dude, your an effing guard...play like one

Reactions: MineroFanatico
I have a feeling we're going to get run out of the gym. This team seems superior to us in every facet

I will hand it to MT. They are damn good. But we are playing well below our potential. And although not likely, hope another comeback is in store.

I haven't seen some of these careless turnovers since the losing streak. Stepping out of bounds, losing it off their own dribble, really bad passes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT