ADVERTISEMENT

NAU Game Thread

minermx07

MI Regular
Sep 6, 2009
At the half, UTEP is down 34-29. The players aren't playing so bad, so much that the talent level is about even.

Artis, Harris, and Willms are the best players in the court. However, NAU probably has the 7 or so next best players.

Towards the end of the half, NAU started to play like an "upset" was possible and started to fly around on both sides of the floor. This game means more to the other side.

Touchet and Flaggert offer nothing. They should only see garbage time minutes. The young guys should take their minutes.

Reactions: UTEP05
6 years of watching UTEP opponents drive and kick for the open 3. Floyd's philosophy of collapsing to the paint and recovering fails because we just don't have guys who can cover that amount of space.

I think telling the players to stick to the shooters and letting the bigs do it alone would help.

NAU guys cheering for each other, getting excited in the bench and I wonder does Floyd have an anti-cheering, smiling, or laughing rule during games?

At the half, UTEP is down 34-29. The players aren't playing so bad, so much that the talent level is about even.

Artis, Harris, and Willms are the best players in the court. However, NAU probably has the 7 or so next best players.

Towards the end of the half, NAU started to play like an "upset" was possible and started to fly around on both sides of the floor. This game means more to the other side.
Sorry, but I don't think Wilms is one of the best players on the floor.

I'm saying Floyd has a full roster of scholarship players as opposed to that depleted roster Gillispie inherited.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT